Mon, Oct 7, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Ultimate Breast Morph problems

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 1:48 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:32 PM

I've noticed a very weird problem lately when I use the morphs. Once I save my project then reopen it the morphs dials have doubled(meaning that there are two of everything). I've tried opening both the CR2 file and the PZ3 file in MorphManager and deleting the extra set. This doesn't seem to work as when I reopen the file they always reappear. Anyone else have this happen and if so how did you resolve this problem. I'm using Poser 4(no pro pack).

Message edited on: 05/28/2005 13:50

willdial ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 11:20 PM

Poser at times likes doubling up on the magnets affecting body parts. Wyrmmaster has dubbed this "Double Feed". The only way to deal with this is to just set the second set of dials to zero. I know that Poser 4 and Poser 5 has this issue. I have not used Poser 6 enough to run into the issue.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 1:51 AM · edited Sun, 29 May 2005 at 1:55 AM

Ok! Thanks for the reply on this holiday weekend. I've already tried that before but after a few times of opening the file the dials that I set to zero were reset back to 1.000. I guess I'll just have to delete the morph magnets and try again.:)

Message edited on: 05/29/2005 01:55

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 10:41 AM

I think they (and Boobrepli's plastic surgery ones) default to 1.000, or at least they have the 2 times I've actually used them..;) I know there's documentation on the 2nd with the zip.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 4:40 PM

Thanks again for replying. I do have both but I unfortunately am only using the P4 female(insufficiant funds to get anything better at the moment)and so far have only found a couple of chest morphs that will work without moving the magnets bases and zones around. I just thought it was strange that I was having this problem with just the one set of morphs as all others seem to work ok.

Ethesis ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 7:04 PM

Pick up the free V3 base and other characters at DAZ ... but pick up the free Project Human characters from Sixus1. http://www.poserfreebies.com/freebies/index.php -- male and female characters (several, Behemoth, HER, HIM, Adam, etc.) and lots of things to go with them.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:20 PM

Thanks Ethesis, I already have HER and Behemoth from Sixus1 but(just my opinion)haven't cared for their lack of morphing capability. I have the M3 base and purchased Aiko 3.0 with morph package but that was only because I got tired of just having a very limited base model(no offense to DAZ, but I like my models to come with more morphs than the base models come with). Again just my own limited opinion and not meant to start anything. I will probably try Adam from Sixus1 just to see what I can do with him.

Ethesis ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:33 PM

Something I should mention is that a number of characters, such as Keilo by As Shannim and Sexy Sue (hmm, I forget who by) and the upcoming gamin character by As Shannim, and others don't require the morph packs to work. Wyrmaster's latest will modify faces, etc. without any morphs at all. I'd get the free V3 from DAZ, look into the morphs for HER (at five dollars they are close to free) and the other project human characters. I agree, the figures are distinctive and have limits, but they are interesting to play with, especially at the price, and the magnet sets that are replacing morphs are interesting, as are the characters that work without the morph sets. Too bad the price to use the face room tech is so high for non-Judy/Jessi/ characters (no one else has come up with the license fee for the tech, which it appears that CL only leased, did not buy).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.