Sat, Aug 3, 5:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Content Paradise: Paypal

krazik ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:03 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:09 AM

I'm posting here because there was a thread about a week ago requesting that CP have PayPal and I wanted to inform you that we now accept Paypal for payment.

Content Paradise

Thanks,
-Rylan

(mods: if this isn't the right place, feel free to move this the. the other thread was in this forum)

Message edited on: 05/29/2005 11:18

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:12 AM · edited Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:13 AM

Nice to know :) Paypal makes it a lot easier for people with out credit cards to make online purchases :) edit Does this mean that e-frontier will accept pay pal as a payment option as well? Software speaking...you know like the other software that ef sells.

Message edited on: 05/29/2005 11:13

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

krazik ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:15 AM

Unfortunatly no, at present our fullfillment company (Digital River) doesn't support paypal. But you can buy P6(currently) and Shade(next week) on Content Paradise.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:47 AM

Are you planning on putting like flash maker and magical sketch 2 and what not on CP anytime soon...I am a big flashMX user but sometimes it is too big for things that I need to do :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

raz ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 6:47 PM

Oh great! (sigh).... I have paypal.. and now this "option' is gonna take dicsipline to not spend spend spend... (really, this is great, good!)

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2005 at 2:50 AM

good news ... thanks for the info Greets Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Foxseelady ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2005 at 1:04 PM

Thank you for the info I just ran over and bought something I had my eye on ;) I'm glad to see this option.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 2:40 AM

Thanks! :) It will make the small essential purchases easier... and easier to budget. Carolly

ARCHITECT ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 6:11 AM

great - but it doesn't work for me. I have to fill in my credit card number - the paypal-option isn't working for me. Arch.

krazik ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 11:40 AM · edited Wed, 01 June 2005 at 11:41 AM

Can you PM me more information? We do require that you have a verified address on your account to use paypal for fraud protection.

-Rylan

Message edited on: 06/01/2005 11:41

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.