Mon, Sep 9, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: TO PhilC or Anyone

Circumvent ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 4:11 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 3:37 PM

Hey Phil I've been wanting to buy your plug in for the clothing program you made. I was wondering if it makes actually conforming clothing or does it just conform current clothing that is already in my library. I'm looking for a program to make conforming clothing. TIA. Adrian

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 4:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/WardrobeWizard.htm

Yes it takes conforming clothing that fits one figure and converts it to be conforming clothing to fit another.

For full details please read the info at the above link. You can download the demo version there also.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

blonderella ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 5:38 PM

can I ask a question, probably stupid and I also probably know the answer, but hey, I dont mind looking stupid! ;P hehe....is it absolutely necessary to have the figure that the clothing item was originally made for? ie: I want to have the Morphing Fantasy Dress for V3 fit to the Mil Girl...must I have V3, or can I just somehow convert it to the Mil Girl without V3 being involved in the process...is there that option? thanks in advance! :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 5:41 PM

You can get the V3 base FREE from DAZ. M3, the emoti guy, and Aiko too.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

blonderella ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 5:46 PM

thanks for the response Acadia :) yes, I am aware that the base V3 is free, but I already have the hi res V3 and all the bells and whistles...in my question to Phil C I just used V3 as an example...I am just curious if the original figure the clothing was modelled for is a necessity in the conversion process...

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 7:09 PM

Yep, you have to have both the figure you're converting from and the one you're converting to . I haven't played much with WW, but am really excited about it!! Phil & Kamilche have been working really hard on this :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 7:24 PM

We wanted to be absolutely sure that we did not infringe copyright. It is for this reason that we have scripted it so that the From and To figures are actually in the scene when required to make it work.

sekhet ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 9:06 PM

Hi this has nothibg to do with this thread but I just bought wardrobe wizard how long before I get the DL instructions?

blonderella ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 10:36 PM

thanks Phil, I thought so but just wasn't 100% sure...I figured I'd get the right answer from the horses's mouth :D

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 11:58 PM

I tried the demo of wardrobe wizard and the clothing item did fit to the figure, but when I moved the figure the cloth stayed in the default position,so I did conform to and the cloth item exploded. It could have been something I did wrong, but I don`t know what it was.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 5:32 AM

Which update are you using? The SR2a addressed most issues. SR4a fine tuned further and is working well for Pro Pack and Poser 5 users. Poser 6 users are best served with the SR2a. The "explosion" is caused by the process being halted before the donor CR2 has been applied. The work around is to manually apply a suitable CR2 figure file in the set up room. The error wont affect all clothing, we have tracked down the reason and are writing the correction. With such a vast array of clothing out there made by so many people, to some extent this fine tuning was to be expected.

sekhet, to my best knowledge at the time of this post I'm up to date with sending out download instructions. If yours has not come through could you please email me at pcooke@philc.net and I'll double check.

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 09 June 2005 at 2:33 AM

Sorry I didnt answer earlier, I didnt use the updates because I misread the instructions at your site about the demo. It worked perfectly with the updates installed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.