Thu, Sep 19, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: I did it!! I bought Vue 5 Infinite!! eeeeeeekkkk!!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 10:24 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

I finally did it... now I am so excited I hope the "shipping delay" will not be so much... there was a pop up saying YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?... WELL!! I took that to mean, that unlike most places, no matter when they ship, my card will be charged right away... ??? Uh... normally that is not allowed...but I bet they got around the "rule" by saying so, and making me CHOOSE to ALLOW it by continuing... !! SO! I thought I would shout to the rafters here in the USA...that today I bought it, and now am waiting!! ;) While I wait I want to find all the nifty freebies for it that I can... there are some free vue 5 i trees at eon, right? There were when it first came out... I got so excited I forgot to look! LOL!!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

HarverdGrad ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2005 at 11:19 PM

You're going to dig it. I was disappointed with VuePro4...but Vue 5 Infinite is worth every penny. Congrats!

wabe ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 12:43 AM

Eeeeeeekkkk - Lyne, Lyne. First Poser 6, now Vue Infinite. Where will that all end? Good luck, i am sure you will love it!

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 3:37 AM

Congrats Lyne! My copy just arrived yesterday and have been playing with it every chance I can get (only 1 render and 2 animation tests so far!) From the little I have played with it since installing it Monday night, I am really excited at the potential of the app. Forget the freebees... snap up all the tutorials you can find! ;)

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 3:49 AM

I agree with HarverdGrad, I too was disappointed in Vue Pro, but love Vue 5 Infinate. Hope you get it before this weekend....then you can play. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 3:50 AM

Eco, Eco, Eco....going to love!

lingrif ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 4:58 AM

You will love it! It's worth the wait and every penny. Here's hoping for speedy delivery!

www.lingriffin.com

Djeser ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 9:29 AM

You'll have a ball with it, Lyne. I wasn't disappointed in Vue 4 Pro at all, in fact, I absolutely loved it. The thing I like so much about Infinite is that it's like Pro on steroids, lol!

Sgiathalaich

Tiny ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 10:26 AM

You'll love it Lyne. It is so fun to work with.
Looking forward seeing your feelings and thoughts in artwork done with it. :o)

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 4:47 PM

I really better get the two new products in my own store before Vue 5 i comes...or they may never get in! I just checked and in my "tracking" all items are checked but the "shipped" part...and it has just been one day... oooo ooo ooo!! I never got Pro, leaping right up from old Vue 4... and I did have to go get Dreampaint's fantastic free plants..and some skies... I assume it will read atmospheres from previous versions, I bought Phillip's skies.... Well back to work... but...ooo ooo ooo!! :))

jc ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 4:55 PM

You'll be in love in an instant. And i'm still loving your Gazelles (even though you don't see much from me in the galleries 'cause right now i'm mostly using Vue 5i to illustrate my new "Visual Comunication for Digital Image Workers" how-to eBook). Vue 5 i makes a fantastic tool for book illustration and training images - especially art training.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 5:45 PM

Welcome to Vue Infinite. It's a doorway to lucid dreaming -- while you are awake.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Dragontales ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 10:59 PM

Do yourself a favor though. Install the Beta Update from E-on. I figured because I too just got my copy that it would be up to date...but alas it wasn't (even though the program's self check said it was). I spent two days tearing my hair out trying to figure out what was going wrong with my ecosystems only to find that I needed to install the Beta Update from the e-on site. It is probably the most fun program I've worked with in a long time. Good Luck with yours. Dragontales

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 09 June 2005 at 7:57 PM

Thanks all, I can feel the energy from this page through my monitor....woooohhoooo! You are going to have so much fun. Marque

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2005 at 5:50 PM · edited Fri, 10 June 2005 at 5:52 PM

It's a doorway to lucid dreaming -- while you are awake.

oh I hope so! LOL!! I have missed the "wow factor" that I got waaaay back in Bryce 2 for the PC days...

Just got my e mail that it shipped yesterday!!! eeeee!! I just finished my WORK for my store today....and can hardly wait!!!

Get the beta update? Okay...will do!! Thanks!!

Either I will be here asking questions or I will simply sink into lucid dreaming vue land never to be heard from again.. ;) heeeheee! PS so much for getting the update ahead of time to be ready...I have to have it in hand with reg number to get it!! ooo sigh..more waiting! LOL!!

Message edited on: 06/10/2005 17:52

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.