Tue, Oct 22, 1:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: June Challenge: sixth sense

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 12:31 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=976913&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

An awareness of other realities. If matter is energy, and gravity is acceleration, and space is time, then what is real, after all? Only our perceptions. Carolly

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 2:27 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/jun2005/june2005.html

Challenge images must be accompanied with a 100x80 thumbnail in the thread you put the image or link to. Much appreciated if I do not have to make them. Thanks Carolly

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 3:36 AM

file_253196.JPG

oops! Sorry. :( I've attached a thumbnail. This image is certain to cause purists to flee leaving small piles of hair behind them, but if I photographed a singing telegram (with an attached .wav file of my singing), they'd all be insensate. Carolly

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 11:18 AM

Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 1:54 PM

think it's a good image of what one might see in their "mind's eye" certainly inspiring of what can be done to show the "6th sense" :]

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 3:35 PM

If the sixth sense is a "sense of wonder"...? :)

coolj001 ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 5:39 PM

Cool challenge entry. :-)

lak ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 12:02 PM

i like it for the different "take" you took on the senses~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.