Mon, Oct 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: okay. here's my entry...

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 1:05 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

file_147414.JPG

for the underwater scene. I had asked in another thread if there were any rules for the challenge, but git no reply, so I figured I'd post my entry. let me know if there are any violations. All coral is modeled by me in amorphium. I cant recall where I got the jellyfish, and other crustation critters,so if you know please speak up, ( I apologise for that). The sextant was created entirely in Bryce by Harrison2. all coral textures are mine. I dont like the jellyfish and will likely ditch them in the next version of this. See ya Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

ironbrew ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 2:39 PM

Wow,great job,very trippy feel to it with some subtle blur in the background :)

Stuie ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 7:27 PM

I like the color effects with the coral textures. Man, I really have to try this Amorphium soon. The scene is looking good Hawk, and I agree about losing the ghosts, I mean jellyfish. They distract from an otherwise great scene. You might want to place a couple of fish scattered in the scene. And fish, fish, you gotta have fish!

Stuie ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 7:29 PM

You can't help but be impressed with Harrison2's talent. That's a great sextant.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 7:43 PM

Thanks stuie and Ironbrew, I was delighted that he sent it to me( without even asking him.. what a guy..lol). I may have gone a little crazy with the dodge and burn tools on this one also, now that I look at it. actually, the hi res version brings out the colors brilliantly. Actually I've made more stuff by mistake in amorphium than I've made on perpose. it's a fun little app once you get the hang of it ,and for 50 bucks, it's money well spent IMHO Thanks again

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 8:36 PM

this is great Hawk - always love your work - but you already know that! Jade

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 8:41 PM

Thanks Jade, your my favorite y,no? 8 )~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.