Sun, Sep 22, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Hmanns dynamic hair textures not in P6?

raz ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2005 at 11:01 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 1:58 AM

I Dl'd all the content, and such, SR1, and when I try to use any Hmann hair textures (from P5), it searches for missing hair textures which I cannot find anywheres... how do I get them? as part as P6.. not paying extra for them (they should have been in there in the first place)...

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2005 at 9:59 AM

A lot of the P5 content is missing from P6. I assume they will eventually issue another content updater.

Poseur ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2005 at 5:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.com/user/product.php?productid=9751&cat=1325&page=1

It's available for free download from Content Paradise. The P5 hair too, I think.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2005 at 7:00 PM

Thanks! I didn't know that. (Heck of a download if you're on dial-up, though.) Does it include nude Judy and the kids?

raz ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2005 at 9:42 PM

yes, thanks! hopefully that'll fill the missing gaps.. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.