Wed, Sep 25, 3:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:51 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: You have to believe...

OddDitty ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 4:02 AM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 3:21 AM

Attached Link: Odd Ditty Foundry

file_255853.jpg

Star in sky and light of day, send this foe far away; unto me grant victory, show my foes why they should flee... **Product Features**

Odd Ditty Foundry presents Whiter Magic, a complete series of packages for use in creating the most spectacular magical scenes imaginable. Over 49 weeks of effort and development by over 15 artisans has produced an incredible series of packages offered in parts and as a gargantuan whole at an incredible price. 2 textures -- Julianna and Lysander -- usable with any of the Millennium 3 figures, 2 characters for the Young Teens, 7 magical effects props with multiple morphs, a full scale floating island, two sacred circles, clothing packs for each of the Young Teens, 4 cameras, 3 light sets, 10 special P5/6 material settings to create strange and out of this world effects from any object, 70 poses usable with any figures (including the Freak!), 3 unique props, 3 custom plants.

Whiter Magic is more than just a single package, as well -- watch as it develops out over the next few weeks, with new elements and clothing. Additional features. More incredible variety. And cool free stuff, too!

The Packages:

Whiter Magic - Complete (76.1MB, $34.99)

Gramarye - Effects (16MB, $11.99)

Julianna - YT Laura (9.49MB, $11.99)

Lysander - YT Luke (5.82MB, $11.99)

Just A Spell - Poses (1.75MB, $9.99)

Starhove - Setting (24.8MB, $9.99)

Adepts - YT Clothing (15.8MB, $14.99)

Available Now At :

Odd Ditty Foundry

Get Ditty With It!

Coming eventually to:
Renderosity
PoserPros

Oh -- did we mention it's on sale at 20% off until the 30th?

76.1 MB P4,PP,PA P5,P6 - Julianna - YT Laura Character INJ/REM poses

• Lysander -- YT Luke Character INJ/REM poses
  • Julianna MATs - 6 Make up options
  • Julianna MATs - 6 Eye Options
  • Lysander MATs - 6 Eye Options
  • Lysander MATs - 2 body, 2 face art options
  • Clothing MATs - 5 Variations (plus secret additional textures)
  • Spells - 13 MATs for effects
  • Poses: 70 carefully crafted poses for David, Freak, Luke, Laura, Victoria, and Michael -- enough to be able to get an accurate pose for any figure.
  • Circlet (V3), Fetish, and Staff Props
  • Tree, Bush, & Hedge
  • Floating Mountain Figure
  • 2 Stone Circles
  • Clothing includes Morphs to match the poses, and Body morphs to match the figure (netherworks eXpansion morphs).

WMweb.jpg

Requires Poser 4.01 or better (at base, for setting). For characters: Daz Young Teens, YT Morph pack, Laura Teen eXpansion by netherworks.

For special material settings: Poser 5, Poser 6.

See It In Action! Related Products
Download the Windows Media File Magyrie Daisy Spell

Odd Ditty Foundry

Get Ditty With It!

Home - Shoppe - Forum - Album

Free - Bonus - Music - Radio

Home of the Oddest Content around!
Join Us!

Testing - Brokering

2005 by Odd Ditty Foundry. aiko_wm_final_op-gman_small.jpg whiter_magic1_small.jpg xandu_whitermagic_FBN_small.jpg whiter_magic2_small.jpg u-wm-1_small.jpg u-wm-2_small.jpg

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 5:21 PM

Yay, it's finally here! This is an extraordinary package, I just love it. I've spent hours just playing with the magic effects alone. One of my images is shown above, first row, second image. Check it out to get a glimpse of how much fun you'll have with Whiter Magic! Believe it!!!

FlyByNight

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 6:18 PM

I have to add a warning to any and all buyers -- the magical effects can be addicting -- sometimes its hard to get on witht he making of a picture since you can end up laying with the effects alone for hours, lol. and being able to plop a building down on the floating mountian and actually use it at a distance with really cool stuff is a huge bonus. imported it into Bryce along with the mil dragon and had a bit of fun for a client -- really makes an incredible set -- well worth the awesome price!

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Mercytoo ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 6:35 PM

This is an amazing package indeed. So much to experiment with, you're going to love it!

Taria ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 7:15 PM

so much to do, not enough time to do it all...A wonderful package thats for sure. oh and watch that mini movie, it is beautifully done!

ghelmer ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 7:55 PM

SWEET!!!! All the spells are so cool!!! I need more time in life for Poser-ing!! This is seriously one of the coolest packages ever!! Characters, magic spell props, terrain & the whole shebang!!! Way to go Odd Folks!!!! G

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Smoovie ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 8:54 PM

This package is hotter than July, in Houston. Great job

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.