Sun, Oct 6, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: gallery

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2005 at 6:40 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 1:24 AM

sometimes the gallery does not want to load but over parts of Renderosity works fine. the last time it happened was now at 6:30 am central time. there was 1847 users on line. I tried to make a comment on a post and it would not go through but then I looked and there was three identical comments by myself on the same post. is anyone else having this problem? I have seen some comments by other people repeated 2-3 times on the same art post

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2005 at 7:37 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=982154&Start=1&Artist=sossy&ByArtist=Yes for one example

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2005 at 8:02 PM

Yes... it's been happening in the forums too...
There was some problems with the server & they've been working on it
Sorry for the inconvenience & thank you for letting us know of the multiple gallery comments
:] cynlee, RR mod

Sans2012 ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 7:35 AM

Did you press stop/refresh? Even if you dont view the page itself, the transaction still goes ahead in most cases.

I never intended to make art.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.