Sat, Aug 3, 9:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Do any INJ Morphs exist that will Beautify Judy?

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 8:56 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 2:34 AM

Have any of you creative people made any good INJ poses for Judy in the faceroom? Seems the more I dial her face, the uglier she gets!

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 10:33 PM

(1) In the poseroom, click on her head. (2) Click on the Properties tab in the Windows parameter box. (3) Uncheck the Visible box. ...sorry I couldn't resist.

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 3:39 AM

Hilarious!!!! Seriously Do a search for "Eternal Judy" or "EJ" ot a complete character package for P5 judy that completely makes her over

My website

YouTube Channel

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 7:51 AM

...on a more serious note from me, another good product is Farrah by Quarker. You used to be able to get her from the R'osity marketplace, do a search on "Farrah".

narcissus ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 8:23 AM · edited Mon, 20 June 2005 at 8:27 AM

file_257985.jpg

...Or you can wait a little more to get NeJa!

NeJa is a Nea-Head/Judy-Body hybrid she will be able to get all Nea's morphs via Injection and I will add empty deltas on the body for future morph creation!

NeJa has a new default face different than NEA and she will be available for free!

pitklad

Message edited on: 06/20/2005 08:27

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 8:43 AM

Attached Link: Yamatos Models

http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/Penthousecollection.html Hi, you should try Yamatos modified Judy model ... there is AnAn2 ans TenTen. Just follow the link above :) Hope I was able to help Greets Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 9:13 AM

Hey, narcissus, your new character is gorgeous :)

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 10:28 AM

of course by the time youve spent all that time&moneytrying to salvage judys hideous face you may as welll have downloaded the FREE V3 from Daz and bought a few morhps packs

My website

YouTube Channel

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2005 at 1:35 PM

I haven't spent a dime and I've found some morphs that make Judy much prettier and they're free. No thanks to anyone here. The replies in this thread, except for Chris's and Narcissus, have been typical of the "we're no help but let's make fun of you for trying" responses that send me running back to RDNA when I have any thing serious I want to ask.

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 7:21 AM

Now there is also Wiktorija, a hybrid clone created by Stahlratte that incorporates 'V3 to V2'-Head/Judy-Body. She will be able to get all V3's head morphs via Injection and all of Judy's?EJ's body morphs.  Wiktorija is available for Download at the following link: rapidshare.com/files/6569016/Wiktorija_for_David.zip.html

Other Judy morphs can be found at: Steves Art Gallery

Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 10:06 PM

Well does anyone remember who had the "Morphing Mindy for Judy" set? She held a contest here in the forums on naming her creation and gave a freebie to all those who entered. I had the set but lost it on a HD that went boom. This was a couple of years back.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.