Thu, Oct 10, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: toon render question

LonRanger ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 12:19 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:17 PM

Hi,

I am enjoying having the toon render on P6. But it seems to me that the only way to get this effect for an entire scene is to choose each part of my scene, one part at a time (in the Material tab), and choose the toon render wacros for each part. This is very tedious and time-wasting. Is there anyway to make this a one-click job?

Message edited on: 06/28/2005 00:20

JohnRickardJR ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 4:19 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2195523

Try the python script in this discussion - instructions are included in the thread. It runs Posers toon script on every material it finds, so you will get some errors for non-toonable materials, but it will keep going anyway

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.