Sun, Sep 22, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:18 AM · edited Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:22 AM

Wow. that's pretty damning. I feel sorry for all the people effected negatively by Renda's cr2. It makes appreciate Anton's hard work on Apollo even more. He had a bunch of innovations, did his own Cr2, and new more articulate rigging. He even changed the zero pose so the figure would bend better. Perhaps Renderosity should have farmed out Renda's cr2 to Anton to rig? And what about other original figure makers like Studio Maya and Sixus1? bB

Message edited on: 06/29/2005 01:22

pzrite ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:18 AM

Cool, just when things were getting boring. Bookmark! And remember everyone... Innocent until proven guilty! No picking on Clint! Free Michael Jackson! (oh never mind)

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:19 AM

Clint said: In regards to the dials. The dials are simply empty channels for future development. No morph data is included .. just the dial names. Th deltas in #12 are morph data. Further, they are morph data that affects the V3 mesh and do NOT affect the Renda mesh. Poser does not save any of this information out automatically, and those are in the Renda CR2. Clint, etc, I appreciate your desire to cover your assets, but some misinformation has been spread. The delta information from V3 included in the Renda Cr2 IS from v3. The chances of a coincidence are about 72712x3 cubed to 1 in this case.

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.

elizabyte ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:20 AM

I'll be damned ... look what I found in Oooogle! Ah, but does it have V3's JPs? bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:21 AM

I was just thinking the same thing, bB ... I think we have reached the point in Poserdom where we don't need any more copies of anything. There are already an overabundance of Vicky and Mike figures and variations thereof. There is so much of the same old, same old. We need diversity. We need variation. And if we do have the privelege of getting wonderful new stuff like Apollo Maximus or other figures that are equal or better, or innovative, we need to support them. It only benefits all of us to do so.

ryverthorn ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:21 AM

is the rum gone?

marblecloud ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:24 AM

pzrite ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:25 AM

Would you people please stop all this posting!!! You're slowing down the website even worse than normal! tthhhpppp! ;)

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:30 AM

I'll be damned ... look what I found in Oooogle! Ah, but does it have V3's JPs? << No!!! Plus, look at the coat I made for him in the hair room! 8-D

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:32 AM

Amazing coat! YOu got a tutorial for that anywhere?

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:35 AM

I'm workin' on it as we speak. (GGGG) Well, I was, anyway ... my eyes are spinning in their sockets so I think I better go hug my pillow for a few. I expect 400 posts by morning at the rate we are heading! ROFL

philebus ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:42 AM

Just woke up to this in the UK, I'll bookmark for now, got to get to work!

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:47 AM · edited Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:57 AM

Oh, come on. Stick around, have some rum and popcorn. :0) You'll forget all about that nasty 'w*rk' thing... Edited specifically for Bonni's sensitivity - must be that time of the month. ;P

Message edited on: 06/29/2005 01:57

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

elizabyte ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:52 AM

that nasty 'work' thing Stop using four-letter words like that! At least have the decency to splat the rude ones, anyway, like this: w*rk. Sheesh. Some people have no consideration for the delicate sensibilities of others. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 1:58 AM

ROFL gotta love them butterflies!

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

jjsemp ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:11 AM

Snore. (Asleep wating for something to happen...)

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:11 AM

Told you she was V3's evil, deformed twin. ;)

Kreations By Khrys

jjsemp ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:13 AM

file_262085.jpg

How ironic. This banner was at the head of this thread. Going back to sleep now... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:13 AM

It'll happen -- just not in the middle of the night, lol

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:22 AM

My GOD!!! Is it September ALREADY???!!!??? /smirk Jack

Mahray ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:23 AM

Woot! Post 222!!

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

Spanki ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:29 AM

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:30 AM

mahna mahna

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:34 AM

Do doo be-do-do

Fazzel ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:35 AM

Pockmark

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:35 AM

mahna mahna!

Andi3d ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:36 AM

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

lairemjd ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:38 AM

********* My GOD!!! Is it September ALREADY???!!!??? Yeah they just zoomed right on past my birthday bless their precious hearts.

sargebear ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:39 AM

well ou know the ole saying Shit happens. now lets move on, Les your doing a wonderful job on all your other models. No one is perfect, not me, not anyone at DAZ or ROS or any other 3d site. so if a mistake has been done,, simple solution, forget it,, or remove it, and just move on to your next projects,

mylemonblue ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:40 AM

The Quickening...

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:41 AM

but but but siffle pout where's the fun in that? Where's the crow gonna be eaten, or the smoke gonna be blown, or the rep ruined? lip tremble I want my bloodsport!!!!!

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:42 AM

Do doo be-do-do!

elizabyte ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:43 AM

I love the smell of denial-based, pointless commentary in the evening. sniff sniff Mmmmmmmmmm. Reminds me of my mother. bonni

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:43 AM

Mahna mahna!

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:44 AM

Do doo be-do-do!

lairemjd ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:44 AM

so if a mistake has been done,, simple solution, forget it,, or remove it, and just move on to your next projects, Um no offense to be meant but we're a little beyond this being a simple mistake .. There is no removing.. and well a lot of people are stuck moving on to their next products since they have an invested purpose in the outcome of this one. yep that sums up all 230+ posts really well don't it :)

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:45 AM

mahna mahna mahna na na na, da na na mah, manhna na na da manh na na na na na mah na na na ... na na na? na? :( mahna mahna

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:49 AM

Attached Link: http://www.mahnahmahna.net/

:D

DarkStarBurning ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:50 AM

bookmark smirky smirk smirk

wildogre ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:51 AM

“When the avalanche starts the pebbles have no say.” Kosh from Babylon 5

lairemjd ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:53 AM

shakes head do do do do do

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:56 AM

hee hee hee heee

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:00 AM

mahna mahna

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:01 AM

Bookmark

face_off ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:08 AM

Well everyone else has bookmarked it, so I might as well too.

Creator of PoserPhysics
Creator of OctaneRender for Poser
Blog
Facebook

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:08 AM

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:12 AM

Mahna mahna!

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:35 AM

I am really surprised. Up to now I thought that Renderosity was at least halfway competent at covering their collective ass, but this is such a blatant blunder...

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:40 AM

I actually have that episode on tape. I love it. My mother drives me nuts with that on long trips.

Kreations By Khrys

DM ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:52 AM

bookmark

My Store | My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.