Sat, Aug 3, 8:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: ATTENTION Bay Area Poserites!

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:55 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 2:38 AM

Now that I have your attention (hehehe) Being as how July 4th is next Monday, and being as how I have a fantabulous view of no less than FOUR fireworks displays from my living room windows (providing the weather is clear) and being as how I need some excuse to fire up the old CharBroil and possibly the Mecco and Weber , I hereby announce that I am performing my first OFFICIAL burnt offering to the GAWDZ and y'all are invited to put on the feedbag at my place. In other worde - BBQ. My house. July 4th. Yer invited. Lemme know if ya don't got plans and wanna come. My BBQ is world famous locally Plus I make a killer deviled egg (the trick is to get just the right mixture of vinegar and curry powder... hehehe) and a chili apricot rib glaze to die for. There, I hope you've been properly tempted. IM me for directions, etc. (I'm within walking distance of the El Cerrito Del Norte BART station, but we can pick up and drop off too) Kate the BBQ Queen

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 2:45 AM

cries I am on the other coast in Maine. I am so tempted to book a flight!!!!

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 3:56 AM

Heh. Im in Spain ... But I hope to see here A LOT OF PHOTOS !!!!!!

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 4:13 AM

Aww... I wish y'all were closer too. Never fear - if anyone shows up who isn't one of my drunken relatives, there'll be lots of pics to share, I promise. :) I generally have two major BBQs a year - the 4th and my birthday in August. Anton, you book a flight into either Oakland or San Fran and transportation to and from the airport is nooooo problem. Bit of a trip just for a few ribs and burgers, tho. ;) Kate

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 4:38 AM

hehe. I've flown coastal for parties before. hmm. Timing is bad for me but..

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 12:30 PM

LOL. Trust me, anytime you showed up out here would be an excuse for a party with this bunch. If I didn't organize one, Carolly would I'm sure. Yer such a tease... :)

nomuse ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 12:59 PM

Hrm. EC. Been out that way to work at CCCT. At least I'm right by Ashby BART myself...

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 9:36 PM

Well there ya go, nomuse. Just a hop skip and a jump away from ya. :) Gimme an IM if you need phone number and directions, ok? Kate

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 7:57 AM

Hi Kate ... too far away here too ... Germany ... Maybe next year ;) Greets Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

genny ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 11:38 AM

Darn it, Kate......I have to work Monday night so I won't be able to make it. Wishing you all a great time and looking forward to any pictures! Have fun (:

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:51 PM

Bummer Genny. There'll be other bbq's tho, I promise. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.