Thu, Oct 10, 4:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: seeking bag-like prop

LonRanger ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 6:12 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:21 PM

I am looking for a "bag-like" prop for a Poser animation. It needs to be something that my M3 can preferably carry over his shoulder or as a fanny pack, so that both his hands can be free. But here's the kicker -- it needs to be openable so that my character can reach into it and appear to take out seeds and scatter them in field. Anyone know if there is anything "out there" that would work for this? Thanks.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 6:46 PM

cooler's day bag (in the Poser free stuff at 3D Commune) serves double duty as fanny pack and shoulder bag, but I don't know if it opens.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 7:53 PM

Did Gerald Day make a bag or two? (Action Babe Central)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 10:02 PM

Yes. He calls it a holdall. But with its handles, it probably wouldn't be suitable as a shoulder bag or fanny pack.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 2:26 AM

I'm pretty sure TrekieGrrl has a couple of possibilities ?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 1:55 PM

Attached Link: My Homepage

yeah I have my morphing Money Bag - it's here somewhere in free stuff and on my Homepage :o) It's on Page 3 in the Morphing Props section ~TrekkieGrrrl

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

brycetech ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 9:05 PM

file_264432.jpg

I made these two...would either work? BT

LonRanger ( ) posted Mon, 04 July 2005 at 5:21 PM

No, unfortunately, they won't work. But thanks for the suggestions. I have decided to go in a different direction with my scene won't be using a bag after all.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.