Sun, Oct 6, 1:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Guess that mesh!!!

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 1:23 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

file_264608.jpg

Yes, it's time once again for everybody's "no prize" game show, "Guess That Mesh!!!"

Today's round will be easier. One need only guess the base mesh (and for bonus "no points", the add-on). One need not bother trying to determine the character I'm attempting, which is obviously Alan Alda! Ha! Beat you to it, wise guys!

And the clock is ticking! Which is good; I spent enough upon its repairs! ;-)

Sincerely,

Bill

Message edited on: 07/02/2005 13:24

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 1:48 PM

Is it Jessi with morph packs from RDNA?

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 1:56 PM

Interesting guess, but sorry, it is not Jessi. I can't show the whole body as it would instantly narrow the choices between 3 figures, maybe just 2. That is a hint onto itself. Sincerely, Bill

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 2:05 PM

Looks like those KIKI people sorry I do not know the base mesh though, they are available at RDNA though I konw that much LOL.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Starkdog ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 2:10 PM

Is it Aiko3??? -The Starkdog

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 2:14 PM

oh, come on folks... odeathoflife is closest...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

darken666 ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 2:17 PM · edited Sat, 02 July 2005 at 2:19 PM

Looks like Koshini with the Puppet addon to me.

Message edited on: 07/02/2005 14:19

aeilkema ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 3:12 PM

It's ApolloMaximus looking even more ugly then normally!

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 4:27 PM

Yes, Darken 666 guessed the mesh and the add-on in one shot though it seems Ynsaen knew and was guiding people in the right direction. Sorry for the delay. I found myself nodding off at the computer and decided to take a quick catnap. That "nap" stretched into 2 bloody hours! I was "digging" through my Runtime and stumbled across this .FC2 file I created shortly after buying "Puppet for Koshini". I opened it in Poser 6 to add a procedural skin surface and use the "smooth polygon" feature. Again, this is a testament to the power of Capsces work. If it can turn sweet lil' Koshini in a grimacing Grey, think what Capsces products can do for you! Sincerely, Bill

darken666 ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 7:15 PM

Well, I didn't talk to Ynsaen. I recognized the shoulders and chest. As for the addon, that was a guess, but Puppet is one of the coolest addons for Koshini.

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 11:13 PM

aeilkema, Your remarks about Apollo are starting to border as spooky. Whatever issue you have, I think it is time to move past it. First 12 times was cute but enough.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 11:49 PM

I agree. There is absolutely nothing ugly about Apollo Maximus.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

darken666 ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 3:02 PM

I may not have Apollo, but I must agree that he doesn't look ugly. He looks more masculine than Michael 3, but that's a good thing. (No disrespect to M3 as I like to make Bishi boy pics with M3 but he does look a bit effeminate.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.