Sat, Sep 21, 8:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Graphic Artisits Needed...

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2001 at 11:01 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:37 AM

Hi! I'm working on a card game and I was wondering if there is anyone who would like to help me design the pictures for the cards... The game is called "Heroes" or something like that... if you are intrested please post a message or PM me here at Renderosity or send me an E-mail at: chicken_soup116@yahoo.com I'll send you a roug draft of the rules and a few picture requests... Thanx anyways -Chicken Soup

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2001 at 7:34 AM

Sounds interesting. Dave grfkdsgn@att.net

lynnJonathan ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 5:15 AM

Hows it going Chicken Soup. I dont no if you rmember but i converted the chicken charater for you. Do we get anything for helping u?

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 1:53 PM

Of course I remember you! Currnetly you don't get any monatary thing because I'm mostly doing this for a dungeons&dragons game I'm creating, but you might get a big thank you and maybe a little something... I'll see

lynnJonathan ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2001 at 3:46 PM

What kind of game- computer or role playing? The last one on was worth my time since I might have use for the character.

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2001 at 2:23 PM

RPG

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2001 at 2:31 PM

So what are the specs for those interested? dave

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 1:09 PM

Contact me via e-mail, and I'll send you a rough draft of the rules of the game, card layout, etc. Chicken_Soup116@yahoo.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.