Fri, Oct 4, 4:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Michael clothing request: if you make it - I'll buy it!!!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 12:02 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:22 PM

file_148011.jpg

Is anyone interested in making this suit, or just the jacket, for Michael? It is absolutely beautifull and I'm willing to pay for it. I'm probably not the only one.

soulsong ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 1:53 PM

Now THERE is a great idea. We've seen Michael buff and casual. Now is the time to see him with style.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 2:25 PM

Putting nice clothes on Poser models? Isn't that just going a little TOO FAR??? Last time I saw something like this was when Jim Burton posted a picture of Vicky very tastefully attired- and I can tell you- it was shocking...

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 2:34 PM

Shades of the X-Files - ha, ha, ha, ha. This is soooo ironic coming from 'Fox-Mulder' of all people! The pic above is Alex Krycek!! It's a photo manipulation by Mrs. Fox. I need the suit for... Alex. ;-)

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 4:47 PM

Ohhhhhh, excuse me that should be Mrs. Fish!! OMG, maybe I should just give you her URL as an apology and you can read some of her great stories (if you know what I mean). Anyway................. I've just got to have that suit!!!!!!!!!!! Any takers?

nitreug ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 9:27 PM

I agree with you PilotHigh that Michael need beautiful clothes. I bought some from Jim Burton for Supermodel VIcki and it is beautifull

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 10:51 PM

file_148012.jpg

How does this look?

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2001 at 10:24 AM

Ha, ha, ha, ha...looks great, why didn't I think of that?!?! You know I appreciate a nude man very much but I find that certain clothing is just sooooooo erotic. Mind you not all suits turn me on, but some are just fantastic! The lines, the pose....oh God, I need a life! Aeriol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.