Sat, Sep 21, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:01 am)

Subject: Looking for M3 sword/spear poses!

Gorodin ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 1:00 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

I need some quality poses of M3 with a sword or spear. I am having trouble finding any. Plenty of V3 with a sword... in front of a temple...

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 1:53 PM

Attached Link: http://schlabber.org/poses/pdaz.html

There are sword poses for michael 2 at schlabber`s site that should work with m3 with some tweaking.

Gorodin ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 4:56 PM

Thanks!

onimusha ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 6:37 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=26884

You can also use V3 poses and modify them to make them look less feminine. Usually just a matter of messing with the hips... You might also want to check out this set from Danie and Marforno. It has M3 and V3 poses that are AWESOME... I frequently use them as the start for my male sword wielders in my poser pictures...

imandos ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 6:52 PM

You could try the Greek and Trojan pose set at Daz if you are looking to buy a set with good poses for M3 not only holding a spear but in stages of casting it at an enemy. The set also has some great sword poses as well. I would also join onimusha in putting a vote in for Danie and Marforno (all their sets are five star products. Best, Imandos

Gorodin ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 8:24 PM

Thank you all for the feedback

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.