Mon, Oct 21, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Content Paradise ... problems

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 5:50 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

I emailed CP via their support form on the site prior to posting here. I received an email with a discount code. Bought some stuff yesterday, entered the code...it did not work...was supposedly fgood thru 5 july... I emailed CP..no response...maybe I'm impatient. Anyway...ordered and paid for 6 items when the code would not work. One of the items did not have a download link..it still doesn't. Wrote to CP support ... no reply yet. Maybe they are busy from the holiday weekend. Did anyone else have problems trying to use that code? Have you had products purchased with no download link ?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 9:59 PM

I had the exact same problem with the code and went ahead and got the stuff anyway. Like you, I've gotten no response from my support email to them last night or the one I wrote today (I thought maybe the first didn't get to them :-(. I did have download links, though. Wish they had a way to call them! Cheers, Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 10:05 PM

i got an email this evening..was told that the store manager had written the wrong word...should have been "until" not "through" July 5. So of course, we don't get the discount on the 5th. also said that she would try to swing the discount of I'm desperate for that 5% discount and wanted a big ticket item. I'm not too happy with that tone of customer service.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 11:18 PM

They had BETTER give the discount - it's not OUR fault that they wrote it incorrectly. One of the things I bought was the special they had of Spot's yard. That ALSO said "through July 5th" and it DID go through. I still haven't heard a word from them :-(. Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2023 at 12:26 PM

Dear Alisa, awhile back, maybe a couple months, we had a convo on i think this forum about my problems installing BigDog, and you were helpful and it looke like it might work for me, BUT I caNNOT now find that convo anywhere, and am thinking it was a dream. Was it? No, we conersed and youwere being helpful. can we look at it again?

i followed your advice and asked renderosity to convert my purchase of hivewire big dog to show me correctly as a member who deserves help, but no response as yet.

don

drawn

email: dondraw@icloud.com

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2023 at 2:09 PM
Online Now!

If you want her to help, click on her name in the title bar and contact her through email.  This thread is 8 years old and there has been no recent activity on her profile page.  Perhaps contacting directly will prompt her to contact you sooner rather than waiting for a response to this thread.

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2023 at 3:44 PM

dear hborre, i remember you too, i went to hivewire and thence to renderosity who sold bigdog to me and read README and it said only about installing that first i must delete some files which are:

DAZ Studio Users:

To install this update, please first DELETE the following files

\Animals\HiveWireBigDog\Poses\Base\

!Zero All.duf

!Zero All.duf.png

!Zero Body.duf

!Zero Body.duf.png

!Zero Face.duf

!Zero Face.duf.png

Then, install update over current files.

i looked in search and found bigdog base and no fies twith those names but a whole batch of others. It says install over content and i do not understand how to do that. Please help me resolve this issue!
don

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2023 at 5:31 PM
Online Now!

Under a MAC OS environment, you cannot install over current files, it generates a copy file with a number associated with it.  If you read the Readme carefully, further down the page, the vendor specifically states to copy the folders/files to your DS Library folder.  Only in Windows can you install files/folders over each other, they will either replace similarly named content or merge with the folders.  This is strictly an operating system problem and quite different between Windows and Mac.  Your only solution is to copy those content files/folders to their rightful location in your DS Library so that you can see them in your software.

Try to post a screencap of the ZIP file content and your main DS Library folder where you want the content installed, preferably the folder that DS is associated with.  At worst, you can unzip the Big Dog file into a separate folder called HiveWire Big Dog and link it to your DS software.  This is provided that you have the knowledge to link separate libraries to DS.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.