Wed, Oct 2, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: V3 Viens

Vially ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 8:43 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Greets, There was a tutorial, or atleast a message thread awhile ago on how to create the illusion of viens under a V3 Texture. For the life of me I cannot find it again, and forgot to bookmark it. Anyone know where this tut is, or how to do this (if the tut can't be found. I know it was done with shader nodes, and hte marble texture... from there I cannot remember. TIA, Vially

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 4:41 AM

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Vially ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 6:50 AM

Anton, Nope that wasn't it, good material, but no thte right thread. The one I'm looking for dealt with using a math function along with the 3D marble to generate a rnadom "vien" pattern under the skin texture. I'm still looking also, but not having much luck.

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 6:55 AM

try a search for "veins" instead

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Vially ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 8:10 AM

Ah, yes that "I" before "E" except after "C" rule... I keep forgetting that there are very few words that actually use that rule. :) Thanks again.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 6:34 PM

There are rules for english spelling? Shocks! :-) SCNR

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 6:52 PM

:)

Vially ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 11:49 PM

Still didn't pull up diddly squat... So I guess I'm still looking regardless of the spelling.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.