Sat, Sep 21, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: how 'bout a little AC/DC???

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:22 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

just a little somethin' i found at the zoo last month!!! this is a close up of a dumpster! Anyway, sure do love that song!!!! :)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:22 PM

file_270215.jpg

oops...here's the pic...

Kristanene ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:24 PM

LOL The L'ville Zoo, right?? If so, I'll have to run by the zoo and see if I can find that one!! Hehe Gotta go see that for myself.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:29 PM · edited Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:34 PM

yep...it was at the Louisville Zoo!!!!! It was over by where they're doin' that construction. well...at least where they were doin' it last month...hold on and i'll see if i can find another image that'll show you the general vicinity. i'm not positive, but i think this one was near the Australian Outback. are you from Louisville too? :) edit: when i was there, there were a bunch of yellow ladders there. i took tons of pics of them! :)

Message edited on: 07/13/2005 23:34

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 11:40 PM

file_270217.jpg

Wait, i FOUND one!!! Here's your clue!!! Find this windmill...it's where they had the construction site. if you're standing right in front of the windmill, look to the left. the dumpster was right next to the fence. :) Have fun on your scavenger hunt, neighbor!!!! :)

Kristanene ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:53 AM

Hehe, thanks! :-D

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 3:15 AM

Sheila, you do surprise me...yep, love Ac/Dc too and a fine shot to bring back memories :)

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:10 AM

Hells Bells!! Love ACDC too!! What a find and capture Shelia

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:23 AM

It's a small world, now, ain't it?

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 8:07 AM

Thanks guys!!!! hmmmm, now why would i surprise anyone? :) always loved AC/DC!!! Krista, you and i have GOT to get together and go shooting!!!! I cannot believe you and i live so close! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 9:00 AM

Now this is what it's all about, bringing fellow photographers together. Does my heart good to see it! ;] Nice find their Sheila. "She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean She was the best damn woman that I ever seen She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies Knocking me out with those American thighs..." =o]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 9:41 AM

You have a great eye for details... what a find! Yep, like AC/DC, too! :o) two thumbs up

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 10:12 AM

Damn Damn DAMN....I had this one in the back of my head...concepts flying around and here it gets SNAGGED right out from under me! Ya beat me to it! SHEILA This ROCKS...literally! WHAT a WICKED FIND! HAHA LOVE IT! Y'know...I gotta be quicker on the shutter and get my ideas out faster! Gotta stop dilly-dallying! Hey, I COULD always do Weird Al's version...Dirty Deeds done with SHEEP...ah wait..on second thought! Nevermind! ROCK ON...PEEPS!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 10:37 AM

Eeeeeewwwwwww....Joe, that's GROSS!!!!!!!!! Weird Al...yeah...love his stuff. i really love that one about the Amish. i know, i know...it's not's respectful, makes fun of them a bit, but i can't help it...i LMAO every time i hear that one! now come on...do your Dirty Deed, Joe. I'm not entering this one for the challenge since i took the shot last month. So let's see what you can do!!! And stay away from the sheep, dude!!! :) thanks, Moni...well i probably wouldn't have been snooping around those dumpsters if it weren't for Egmont...hehe...hey...speakin' of which...i think i'll send him the link to this one so he can see! :)

Egmont ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:06 AM

Now that is what I call a terrific find and it comes with a free title to boot. Hope you took enough pictures for us to enjoy in your gallery. I have returned several times to the dumpster I photographed as it keeps changing with every pick up. So when your ready to upload the final versions, I'll be ready.

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:51 AM

LOL@ the replies... AC/DC rocks! cool if the 2 of you can get together! be sure & post a pic here when you do :]

Kristanene ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:24 PM

Yep, we've definitely got to get together and go shooting sometime! :-D Especially since I've only lived here about 8 and a half months and I have yet to find any good places to go shoot so far. :-D

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:25 PM

Krista...yep, sounds like fun! Cindy...sure, we HAVE to post a pic! Egmont, i really wanted to take more pics of that dumpster, but it was very difficult. my cam was squeezed in thru a hole in a fence. i got as close as i could. :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.