Sun, Oct 6, 11:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: DVD menus and also WAP technology

doneydonydone ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:41 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:19 PM

hey community peeps! hows it hangin?? can anyone help with some questions i have concerning DVD menu cretion with fully animated menus etc also i need some help with WAP technology and how to send pics and animations through WAP hoping to build a working relationship with a few that have the knowledge hope to speak soon thanks for your time Lee (Ddd)

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 2:49 PM

Sorry, can't help you with WAP :( Videos. Look at pinnacle studio 9. This creates DVD menus and has MPEG4 codecs for mobile videos. Theres a few issues regarding poser and DV video which I need to resolve but I'll post some questions over the weekend. Look out for the thread it may help both of us.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:59 PM

For poser animation to video editor try to output from poser in uncompressed avi. For Video editing and DVD authoring I like Sony Vegas Movie studio 4.0 + dvd. Pinnacle seems to have a large group who hate it. (I have never used it so can't comment). Pinnacle is bundled with some video capture cards so it may be good if you need a capture unit. Do not know WAP in that context.

doneydonydone ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:07 AM

thanks for the replies - will have a look at pinnacle and Vegas movie studio later today thanks for your time

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.