Sun, Sep 22, 2:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: A BIG THANK YOU to Wraith!

tedbragg ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 7:35 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

A few days ago, I asked for help with finding a set of 'skimpy armor'/battle-gear for V2. After combing thru the various sites, stores, et al, I came up empty. Well, Wraith here didn't just offer to help me look, he went and MADE a conforming set. And let me tell you, it's beautiful. R'sity has some of the most generous, talented folks and Wraith, you have no idea how big a help you've been to my 2d portfolio work. I owe ya, buddy. I'll be making tex, adding morphs and MATs for this set, and will post a few renders in a couple of days. Might load it into Freestuff once its completed. I just wanted to take this moment and say thanks to a really great guy and a kick@$$ modeler!

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 8:23 AM

you're right, there are some of the nicest, most generous, most talented people here at RR...that is wonderful of Wraith and wonderful of you to acknowledge his deeds...too often people only take time to post complaints...

another who would give you the shirt off his back and then bend over backwards to help you is mapps...for any of the complaints you hear about some things at RR, these people MORE than make up for it!

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Wraith ( ) posted Tue, 14 June 2005 at 3:39 AM

You're welcome :) I love to model just not a big fan of doing textures, I hope to see some renders soon.

mapps ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:13 PM

Shucks i'm blushing :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.