Sun, Oct 6, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Capsces has an "add-on" for "Kioki for Aiko"

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 9:04 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=324510#324510

file_268066.jpg

For owners of "Kioki for Aiko" (available at DAZ), Beth "Capsces" ahs released an "add-on" that will allow the creation of anthropomorphic characters. the link to her zip file can be found in the DAZ forum thread (linked above). The zip contains 4 injected morphs: * Muzzle * Muzzle Cheeks * Muzzle Nose * Teeth Dog Used in varying degrees with other head morphs, one can create a variety of anthropomorphic (furry) characters. I've attached a quick render with the muzzle set at only .330 (and a mixture of other morphs and Daio's "Felis Sapiens" texture set) to create a lil' gal we might call Kioki Kitty. The zip is free, but it'll only work if you own Kioki. Thanks, Beth! Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 9:42 PM

That is too cute for words. I don't own Kioki, but I'm really tempted.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 10:02 PM

The muzzle morph in the Hitoro set needed some tweaking under the chin when transferred to Aiko, and was rather more limited in other ways. It's what I've been using in some of my pics.

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2005 at 4:08 PM
Online Now!

Absolutely adorable ! Just awwww =^.^=

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:46 PM

Do you know where we can get the texture you used?

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 12:15 AM

I think Felis Sapiens is for sale at PoserPros. At least, that's where I got it. :-) And Kioki is on sale now. I'm so tempted!

Francemi ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 12:24 AM

Yes, I just bought Kioki tonight... hence the need for the texture! loll Thanks! France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Redfern ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:32 AM · edited Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:34 AM

Attached Link: http://poserpros.daz3d.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=613&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

The texture is the centerpiece of Daio's "Felis Sapiens" sold at PoserPros.com, not the Kioki package from daz3d.com. Sorry if I was not clear on that point.

Sincerely,

Bill

Message edited on: 07/15/2005 04:34

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.