Tue, Oct 22, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Aiko 3.0 Base available for free from DAZ

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 5:32 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:24 AM

Attached Link: Aiko 3 Base can be found here

The Aiko 3.0 Base, as usual with DAZ most of the morphs are extras, has been splashed on their default page as the Free Download, and is going to be free for several months. No rush, but this is a nice figure in the default shape, not quite realistic but nothing like as exaggerated as some toonish figures. And there is a lot of good-quality free clothing out there for Aiko.

zulu9812 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:06 AM

it's been free for, like, ever

marco-xxx ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:07 AM

Aiko 3.0 was made free downloadable months ago

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:19 AM

Aiko 3 has been free ever since her release.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:33 AM

Yes, I know Aiko 3 was free on release, but as I recall that was a limited time offer. And this isn't being presented in the same way as the V3/M3 free distribution.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:45 AM

Free Aiko was a limited time offer that never actually expired. They said if it worked out, Aiko 3 would be free forever, and so far, she has been. I think there's an "expiration date" because the DAZ software requires it. It's passed a couple of times now, and the "sale" has always been renewed.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:57 AM

Ok, is this the same as the AikoLE?

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 8:11 AM

Yes, it's the same as Aiko LE.

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:04 PM

:)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.