Tue, Oct 22, 3:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Entry for July-Challenge: "Don't know much" by Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt

Drea71 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 2:04 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:51 PM

file_270622.jpg

When I saw this month's challenge-topic, these words instantly appeared in my mind, even though I haven't heard this song for ages...

I don't know much,
but I know I love you.
And that may be all I need to know.

• from "Don't know much" by Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt -

Drea71 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 2:04 PM

file_270623.jpg

thumb...

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:04 PM

Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg beautiful song & photo Drea! a romantic entry ;]

GiMi53 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:30 PM

Amazing ! I don't know why but I think the words fit perfectly with the image ! Excellent job and choice, Andrea ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 9:56 PM

Awwww that's beautiful! Simple, romantic and straight to the point as well as passionate, man that red!! ;) I love this! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 7:19 AM

Classy, very minimalistic and gorgeous. Excellent choice of song Andrea!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

flopsy ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 2:34 PM

i agree simple and romantic and elegant and fits the song well great colour too, my favourite

maggiemai ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 1:40 AM

Love that song too! :-) Beautiful image ... deep red.. wonderful!

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

wackiej ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:01 AM

Perfect image for the song or is it perfect song for the image? Who knows. It's perfect!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.