Mon, Sep 9, 4:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: It's been a long time...

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 11:13 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 4:23 PM

file_270581.gif

I've taken something of a break from Poser, but opened it up again today and started getting back to some more horse stuff. If anybody is after a walk cycle for the Daz MilHorse, I've now got the basics finished. Tail needs a bit of work, but it's nearly there. The mane is a pain to get to match and is nowhere near done, however.

zulu9812 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 11:21 AM

cool - will you put it in Free Stuff?

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 11:25 AM

Ooh, neat. Someone was just asking about walk cycles for the MilHorse.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 12:01 PM

I am soooo lazy! ;) Here I have three horses grazing around my field which would be perfect for doing this stuff (rider for control and video camera to make references), but never have the time to get around to it. Great work, HaiGan!

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 12:29 PM

That was me.. when you have the walk cycles available, please reply again here!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Tiny ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:52 PM

Welcome back Haigan! :o)
Looking forward to MilHorse animations and other 'good stuff' you may come up with.
I'm still using your halter but MilHorse inherited it from the P4 horse. ;o)

linkdink ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 5:00 PM

Looks very nice!

Gallery

Mera ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 5:30 PM

Welcome back HaiGan, I was just asking about a walk animation for the MilHorse the other day. Tiny had made an 8 framed one but she let me know about your post and I cannot wait to be able to use it. The walk looks great. Any thoughts on making any more animations for the MilHorse as well later?

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 4:40 AM

Yes yes yes! Marque

HaiGan ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 7:27 AM

file_270583.gif

All done! Theer are 8- 10- 16- 24- and 30- frame versions, including poing of the left, right and upper mane and the forelock. Just zipping the bundle ready to post to Freestuff. No idea what will be ready next, just have to wait and see ;)

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 9:16 AM

Thank you! It looks terrific!

slinger ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 11:50 AM

Good to see you again :)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

liquidinsect ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 1:22 PM

Thank you, Thank you, I cannot express how thankful I am to you for taking the time to do this and share it to us!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.