Mon, Sep 9, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: My 3rd Apollo Maximus Freebie Available!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 3:23 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 4:03 PM

Attached Link: Fantasy Skirt for Apollo Maximus

file_271102.jpg

The Saga Continues! This time, one of my infamous fantasty skirts! 24 special posing morphs, shorter, genital bulge, flare, 6 draping morphs, and a belt higher morph. One set of textures (I KNOW someone can do better than these), and 4 special transmaps in the Runtime:textures:pdxjimsclothes:Maximus directory you can apply (manually) for different looks to the skirt. Later today or early tomorrow I'll be releasing the cape, then shortly after that some morphs for the body suit. Have fun! P.S. I just finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. WOW! Potter junkies will LOVE this one! JC

gillbrooks ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 3:56 PM

That's great! Thanks :-) Hope you're feeling a little better now too

Gill

Engel47 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 3:57 PM

Thanks for the freebies, and blimey - your'e a fast reader.

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 4:37 PM

Way cool!!!! Thanks, Jim. Have to read the Potter books one day - I love the movies :-). I hope you're feeling better, too! Cheers, Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 5:50 PM

Excellent, Jim! I think that I'm gonna make a kilt out of it though (because of my newly found Scottish lineage - I still despise screech-pipes, nonetheless). ;) P.S.: How does it end?! (Kidding, kidding!!) Well, I religiously went to the local Borders bookstore at 09:00 only to find that not only had they sold out, but had a list of pickups for any remaining, and a list to be fulfilled on Monday for the rest of us muggles. No damn way was I waiting until Monday!! Popped on over to the local Wal-mart. They have stacks of them. On page 106 as we speak. Definitely enjoying it very much so far.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 6:08 PM

God you are busy. hehe. I see how that would work well mixed with so many different things.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 7:39 PM · edited Sat, 16 July 2005 at 7:41 PM

Attached Link: Fantasy Cape for Apollo Maximus

file_271105.jpg

This time it's the cape. Posing morphs, etc included, along with my crappy textures.

Next it's the morphing SkinSuit! Quick side note: Tomorrow it the last day Apollo Maximus is on sale - get him quick to save! He's the most innovative figure since, well, forever. Anton's really excelled in this one!

Message edited on: 07/16/2005 19:41

KDoug ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 7:44 PM

Cool!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 8:34 PM

You rock Jim! Thanks especially for the first set. It was great to have a pair of shoes for Apollo :)

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 9:28 PM

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 10:49 PM

file_271106.jpg

Is going to be a new .cr2 file for the SkinSuit that comes with Apollo Maximus. It includes 3 new morphs: Bracers (along the line of the bracer materials) Loose Sleeves (for that wizard effect - not shown) Loose shins (pajama time!) I may do one or two more later for the suit, as I feel up to it.

TigerD ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 12:43 AM

These are great. I don't want to appear greedy, but are there any gloves or boots in the works?

A_ ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 6:52 AM

those are awesome! thank you!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 10:03 AM

TigerD, I did boots as part of pack 1. I believe Anton is making gloves for him.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.