Fri, Oct 4, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: victoria

group256 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 7:44 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:24 PM

Hi guys Ive seen in many forums that there is character is poser named VICTORIA but never could find it. I have just one JUDY no more. plz help me. Thanks a lot

zulu9812 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 7:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1098

Victoria 3 is a free figure available from Daz oh, and this question is actually answered in Renderosity's Poser FAQ - http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&FAQ=Y

group256 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 9:26 AM

hi agian this not free how can i get a free victoria? thanks

group256 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 9:28 AM

hi agian this not free how can i get a free victoria? thanks

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 9:45 AM

group256 - VIctoria 3 is free. You have to register an account at DAZ in order to get the model but you won't be charged a cent for it. There are a few other free models, too, Michael 3 and Aiko 3LE. The morph packs aren't free, however.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

group256 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 9:58 AM

would u plz tell me wer exactly should i click. im confused.in the upper web site. thanks

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 11:16 AM

Click on "Add to Cart" button, then "Proceed to Checkout" button. You'll need to register. Then it'll ask you to register a payment method. If you select Paypal, you can just go right on through and then you'll get your free Victoria to download from your Account page. Hope this helps. Karen Poser Mod

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 11:41 AM

Also check out the Free products section and the Freepozitory forum while you're there. Lots of useful goodies to grab. ;-)

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 2:17 AM

But, do it direct from the beginning, store them in the download folder, except the obj and texture files, otherwise, after 4 weeks or so, Poser will slow down dramatically, as Poser keeps all the png's and rsr's in the memory.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

group256 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 12:20 AM

hi every one again im real soryy,but still i havent been successful in downloading the victoria.i have done everything,i have added it to my SHOPPING CARD but there is no place to let me download it,plz help me. Thanks A lot

group256 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 12:27 AM

file_273206.jpg

here it is,im right here,tell me where should i click. thanks in advanced

zulu9812 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 1:34 AM

you need to actually place the order (hit proceed to Checkout and then hit Place My Order)

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 4:44 AM

Click on proceed to check out, it will be in your account, available downloads

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 4:47 AM

Click on proceed to check out, it will be in your account, available downloads

Ulli

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 23 July 2005 at 6:19 PM

Also, you should have more than Judy in your Poser program. You should have the entire P5 family (Don, Judy, and the kids), the P4 family (Dork, Posette, and the kids), several cartoon characters, mannikins, stick figures, skeletons... all sorts of figures to play with, as well as clothes and props for them. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.