Tue, Oct 22, 12:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: July Challenge : Brothers in Arms

GiMi53 ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 12:30 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 3:06 PM

file_273992.jpg

**Brothers in Arms** (Dire Straits 1985) These mist covered mountains *Ces montagnes embrums* Are a home now for me *Deviennent provisoirement ma demeure* But my home is the lowlands *Mais ma patrie est en terres basses* And always will be *Et le restera toujours* Some day you'll return to *Un jour vous retournerez vers* Your valleys and your farms *Vos valls et vos fermes* And you'll no longer burn *Et vous ne vous tourmenterez plus* To be brothers in arms... *D're des fres d'armes...*

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

GiMi53 ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 12:31 PM

file_273993.jpg

Here is the thumb ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 1:23 PM

Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg thanks Michel! luv the selective color & Dire Straits :]

wackiej ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:52 AM

I think they are ready to return to anywhere but where they are. I like what you have done by getting rid of the distracting background. Something on my list of "learn to do's". Great entry for the challenge, Have a fantastic week, Jackie

GiMi53 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 1:19 AM · edited Fri, 29 July 2005 at 1:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1012081

Here is the link in my gallery... Thanks for your comments ! :~)

Message edited on: 07/29/2005 01:21

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.