Mon, Oct 21, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Check out new Zygote Dragon texture!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 6:51 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 7:50 PM

file_149711.jpg

I'm working on a new texture for the Zygote Dragon. Tell me what you think. In case this image doesn't upload or if you want to see a larger/higher Res image, go to the Poser Art Gallery section, under "what's new"(Black Dragon). Need feedback...Thanks! AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

kiru ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:44 AM

I think if it is supposed to be a dragon of large size, there should be less of a gap between the scales. That would also give a better edge appearance. THe wings are phenomenal. Good work, y'all are making me want to buy the dragon with this nice work.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 4:26 PM

I kinda agree...unfortunately, the scales lose their definition almost altogether when put closer together, especially in small renders like this one (640x480, and in Poser). (Note the head scales versus the wing scales) They end up being almost black against black. But, it would would work in a much larger render say with Bryce. Thanks!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.