Mon, Oct 7, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Poser 4 & Victoria 3 Base

silverdave ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2005 at 2:37 PM · edited Sun, 22 October 2023 at 9:22 PM

I recently bought Poser 4 and downloaded the Vicky 3 base from Daz. I've read through the Poser handbook but I cannot figure out how to load V3 into Poser 4. As you will appreciate I am a complete beginner - can any kind soul tell me [or direct me to] a complete idiot's guide on how to do it !! Thanks Silverdave

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2005 at 2:55 PM

Install it using the self extracting exe. When you start Poser, go to the Figures folder and you'll find - in a subfolder named DAZ People - Victoria 3 SAE. Double click on the icon to load it.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2005 at 4:08 PM · edited Wed, 27 July 2005 at 4:10 PM

Run the ps_pe036_V3.exe file to start the self extracter and when you get to the Target Application part make sure to select either the Poser option or the Poser4 option( I've tried both options and they both put the files where needed). Once the installation is complete you can open Poser4 and you will find a new folder called DAZ People in the Figures Folder. Open it to locate the Victoria 3 SAE figure.

Message edited on: 07/27/2005 16:10

silverdave ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2005 at 4:29 PM

Thank you both for your information SamTherapy and YngPhoenix - that's sorted out the problem! Regards silverdave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.