Thu, Sep 19, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Millennium Pose Colection Vol 1- Michael

whwhitney ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 10:02 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:30 AM

file_149718.jpg

I just uploaded another small set of preview poses from my soon to be released 'Millennium Pose Collection Vol.' Into the Poser Free Stuff Section. I am presently working on pose number 242 out of the 250 poses that will make up the collection. I am concurrrently working on a documentation file that will be included in PDF format. In addition to answering questions such as: 1) I've got 250 poses, what do I do now? 2) How can I use these 250 poses to create endless series of Illustrations. 3) How can I use these 250 poses to create lifelike animations. . . .the documentation will also contain larger thumbnails for all 250 poses. I've tried to place as much of a variety as I could in the collection so that there would be someting for everyone. I've also tried to create poses in the collection that can equally benefit a 'wide variety of artists' by instantly igniting their creativity. Look for it soon in the Renderosity Online Store. Thanks for listening. WHWhitney

azl ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:39 PM

I, for one, applaud your use of extensive documentation to describe your products. I've bought a few professional products and have been disappointed because no documentation was included. I'm glad you're describing how to use your product in detail. azl

kennect ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:48 PM

Whitney, It all sounds interesting but I can not get the preview download to work...Is it just me or is there some problem with the link? Thanks.....

whwhitney ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 8:33 PM

I just tried the link myself, and it worked for me. It is hosted by Tripod, so clicking the link should take you to a download page and the actual link to the zip. Let me know if you still can't download it. WHWhitney

zipper0000 ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2001 at 7:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daa2000.com

If you have something good you want to see animated, send me a sample - you can see what I am doing at my web site: http://www.daa2000.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.