Fri, Sep 20, 1:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Victoria 3 SAE

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:35 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:34 AM

Hi all, This is rather pathetic really LOL, it's a typical response to those occasional posts "You know you're a Poser addict when ..... ". I have some items under "DAZ People" in the Figures folder of my V3 runtime called "Victoria SAE" and "Victoria SAE_70". There appear to be some associated Pose files under various folders starting with "V3VM...". It's a damn good package, but for the life of me I can't remember where I got it from !!!! .... I looked in the purchase history of my DAZ account and couldn't find it. Sad isn't it ?? :):) Can anyone put me out of my misery and jog my failing memory on this one ? thanks, Andrew

Gargoyle2002 ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:47 AM

I think this SAE is the free version of Victoria 3.

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:48 AM

Hi Andrew,

The Victoria 3 SAE_70 CR2 comes with the Varieties Morphs for Vicky 3 and the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Morphs for Vicky 3 packages available at DAZ. The cr2 has 70 extra morph channels added to it for the new morphs.

HTH,
Cheryl :)

~ Meow ~

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:49 AM

Hmmm OK, thanks Cheryl. I don't remember buying those, but I guess I must have :)

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 8:02 AM

You're welcome :)

~ Meow ~

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 8:08 AM

I just looked in my DAZ purchase history and it's there alright. I purchased it a month ago !!

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 8:26 AM

Been there-Done that LOL! :-D

~ Meow ~

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:32 PM
Online Now!

I found an empty folder in my Poser library and searched my entire hard drive looking for the original zip. Then checked my backup CD"s...nothing. So did I buy something and then lose it? I'll never know, I guess.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.