Thu, Oct 3, 1:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: "Terai Yuki" figure/character soon at CP

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Thu, 28 July 2005 at 9:53 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:28 AM

Any info on this? Is this a figure, a character? Did eF actually listen and decide to make the Nihonjin figures available outside of Nihon? Curious labs want to know!

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

R_Hatch ( ) posted Thu, 28 July 2005 at 10:54 PM

It looks like they aren't going to sell them to western customers. Instead, we'll have to settle for a sumo in a Sailor Moon outfit. Discrimination pure and simple. OK, actually I have no idea. :P The best we can do is keep an eye on the CP main page.

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 12:14 AM

Did you take a look at the front page of Content Paradise yet ? Coming Soon. :) --Rebekah--

ytetsu ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 12:24 AM

Although I do not receive the download link from e-frontier japan, they are starting to sell download version of 'TERAI YUKI' figure at 29. Jul. for Poser 6J registered user. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.e-frontier.co.jp/poser/terai-fig.html And, there is a banner of 'TERAI YUKI Comming Soon' on top page of Content Paradise.

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 5:52 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Well, Terai Yuki may be "coming soon" but I see no mention of Miki or Koji when they have been available for a week. In fact, there are already store items in RMP for Miki but we can't get her? Why?

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 8:55 AM

Maybe they want to translate cr2 dials and read me type stuff into english first?

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 8:56 AM

Miki and Koji are coming. They are probably busy changing the dials to English or something. :-)

Terai Yuki is an original figure. One of those "virtual idols" who star in films and ads, release albums, etc. She's an older one, I believe. Not as realistic-looking as FeiFei.

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 9:02 AM

Beetcha by a minute..mindreader! LOL!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 2:38 PM

So, it appears that eF is going to release the Nihonjin figures to the rest of the world. But, as is the usual tradition, only after having released locally. Sort of reminds me of the Windows/Mac world. The Windows releases are always first, then the Mac releases show up several weeks/months/(evem)years later. Different reasons, same procedures. ;)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 2:57 PM

Miki and Koji will be sold at Content Paradise. I e-mailed CL and asked them about it. They were nice enough to reply. The figures will be sold at CP to U.S. users, but they couldn't give me a release date.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 3:39 PM

This is great news, nonetheless. This alliance between Poser and a Japanese company (e-Frontier) may reap far-reaching benefits in all sorts of areas. Not to say that noone else has these capabilities, but let's say that Poser somewhat languished in neglect for some time previously.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

ytetsu ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2005 at 8:41 PM

file_276602.jpg

I bought "Terai Yuki" by special sale for Poser 6J registerd user from e-frontier japan. It's for Poser 6 (extra morph file .pmd). But if you can save with no extra moprh file option, you can use in Poser 5 (I checked it). The package includes 2 figures (nude and with clothes), 1 set of clothes (with earlings),1 hair, and some expression morphs. This is a low-porigon model re-maked by original author and converted to poser figure by e-frontier USA.

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 2:52 PM

Nice figure, but I really don't need another figure, too many already. I'd rather see some useable good content for James & Jessi & Kids at CP. We've seen quite a good number of new figures lately, all with the same problem, lack of content, especially after a while. I'm sticking to the figures that are supported, save me lot's abandoned figures.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.