Tue, Oct 22, 12:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Thank you for the response. Maybe just one more?

wackiej ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 1:42 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 3:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1013939&Start=1&Artist=wackiej&ByArtist=Yes

I thank everyone who provided input on the wildflower collage. I made adjustments and believe it looks better but I think, in the end, I'm going to scrap this one and start over for my fair entry. If you have a minute It would be great if you could check out the revised wildflowers and let me know what you think.

Thanks so much!
Jackie

wackiej ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 5:37 PM

I wondered about this and the feedback from my husband is he's "visually confused". Basically I should either have a freeform layout or an organized one with either all photos overlapping or none. I tend to agree with that. Any advice? He also pointed out the fact I did not use the histogram to keep the levels uniform in all the pics and he personally does not like the light background. I will be starting over from scratch so any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! Jackie

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 4:40 AM

My 2p worth :) Agree about the layout all overlap or none. Background is a matter of personal taste but it will affect how the images appear. If you use a dark background the images will appear to be brighter because our eyes automatically adjust.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.