Sun, Sep 22, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Recc. 'spy wear' for V3?

tedbragg ( ) posted Fri, 05 August 2005 at 8:00 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

SpyWear is available for V2, but what could I use on V3 to do similar? I've looked at the catsuit, but -- SURELY somebody's come up with sets like these. Trouble is, I can't seem to uncover them by searches. Keywords, anybody?

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 3:38 AM

Look for a set called "Danger" in the market place, a terrific set by Ynsaen, madpainter and someone else whose name escapes me at the mo. I just hope I've interpreted your "spyware" correctly, if I have it's a really great set, Outfit, poses, props everything a spy needs. Check out my gallery for "masterspy mandy", those were done with this set. thefixer, poser coord.

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 8:55 AM

You have the genre right, though the old V2 Spywear is a trouser suit. The Danger set certainly looks to have a lot of useful stuff, but the feel is a little different.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:24 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=39306

file_279899.jpg

How about this- called the wet set at action junction

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:26 AM

file_279901.jpg

another one. Both this set and danger have some really great spy props and poses to match. Love esther

tedbragg ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:27 AM

Would I be better off getting the ultra catsuit and making my own transmaps? Add a few accessories--- Got scared off of working with V3 and the suit, due to CPU load...it'd be laborious to work with all that on my current system.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:27 AM

file_279902.jpg

okay, I'm showing off now. hehe

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:30 AM

I would actually have just bought the wet set purely for the knife that straps to the ankle which is very very adjustable to fit under clothes etc. But the goggles are also great - 4 different types with just a turn of the dial, not to mention all the other goodies. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:34 AM

I have the ultra catsuit too (not shown in my images). Trouble is it has a funny mapping which makes it hard to make textures for it. Other people probably find it easy though. IT's a good catsuit too and has morphs. There's also a catsuit at poserworld for V3. Love esther

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 9:57 AM

And check the Poser Freestuff for Mapp's latest freebie, another catsuit.

raven ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 11:33 AM

Could you use the V3 to V2 figure to wear the clothes?

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 12:22 PM

file_279904.jpg

Works for the clothes, but not for the hair provided. The hair is a conforming item and, on the V3 to V2, goes wrong. There's a little poke-through, I think, in this particular pose.

(I used P5 materials and Kozaburo's Rei Hair for this render. Just as with V2, you have to hide the feet.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.