Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon Says..... Show Me Your.....

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 05 August 2005 at 11:51 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:02 PM

file_279945.jpg

Barnet Fair...or better known as....Your Hair! *Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah!*

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 2:30 AM

file_279947.jpg

you look adoable Brian!!..LOL!! too funny thanks i needed the big smile tonight...looks like a fun thread would take a pic of my hair but no camera for a while now so... here is a pic i had in my files i have always liked .. took of my Janel and Chrissy the year bfore last ..of my girls after they had thier hair up in a bun all day took it down and were standing in a hotel room looking at a card.. ~kimmer

kimmers ♥ :O)

pstekky ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 3:17 AM

file_279951.jpg

hehe Couldn't resist this one. This was about a year and a half ago. Now I'm going to have to take a recent photo so as to releave the absolute fear in all your eyes right now. (Someone gave this guy a camera?? OMG!! RUN!!!) (And yes, I used to have a bike, and no I don't any more) :) (One last thought... Can you imagine YOUR grandpa looking like this?? The kids loved it! And talk about no problem getting a seat by myself on the bus!) OK, Next If ya can't laugh at yourself..... Rich

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 12:08 PM

file_279954.jpg

i took these pics of me and kemal about 2 months ago. front and back shot of my hair. we both REALLY needed haircuts then! and i do now too!!! these aren't the best pics i know, but i love them because they're of us!!! :) Brian, totally CoOL image!!! Love your hair...uh...er...what's left of it after the barber shaved it! Kimmers, that a DARLING picture!!! you captured the moment beautiful and timing is perfect! luv how you caught Janel's hair swaying!!! Rich...Cool hair cut! i wouldn't be afraid! That hairstyle is very popular around here!

Kristanene ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 12:13 PM

file_279956.jpg

Well, I'm with Rich on this one..if you can't laugh at yourself... LOL This was when I tried..and miserably failed... to go blonde (when I'm originally a dark brunette with natural red highlights)! Needless to say, this was right after I'd looked at myself in the mirror...I was about to cry, if you can't see it on my face. And hubby, of course, was more than willing to take some awful pics of the event. LOL At least I can laugh at it now though! :-D

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 12:28 PM

well i think that color looks good on you, Krista! :) of course, it probably was shocking to you to going from such dark hair to blonde. that's why i don't wanna dye my hair blonde. kemal would like me to do it, but with dark hair, it's just such a drastic change. so i bought a blonde wig instead! :) took me awhile to find one i liked that i thought looked good on me, but i did. now i wear it for kicks sometimes! :)

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 1:33 PM

file_279959.jpg

you've seen enuf of me so here's v.3 of Sarah...

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 2:08 PM

file_279961.jpg

Wow..this SIMON couldn't have come at a more OPPORTUNE time! Seems I was gettin ALOT of flack from my BOSS, Co-workers...even MY WIFE...sayin it was TIME to get a haircut! Geez I just got one like...um...er...oh who freakin cares! I thought I looked COOL...I don't know WHY those clients at work...sneered and left the meeting SO abruptly!! Guess they didn't like the coffe and donuts I brought! Ah well! It seems my wife...had a way of persuadin me to get a haircut...so I broke down and got'em ALL cut today! Wohoo! Feels like a WEIGHT has been lifted off my shoulders L8r! Joe

ModestyB ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 3:54 PM

file_279962.jpg

THIS IS PMS!!!!!!Me and my two hairy "sisters" :) .......Deadly poisonous.....a girlyband as U can see!! when we have PMS at the same time we cant rehers or doing a consert...!!! Dont know if U have met women having PMS ? LOL!!!! angry and stitchy like wasps :) BIG TOM OCH JERRY!!!!!!!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 10:18 PM

Nice hair (shots)! And thanks for that "flashback", cynlee. "And talk about no problem getting a seat by myself on the bus!" ----> or being about to do street shot and NO body hassle ya (wink).

jocko500 ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 10:42 PM

file_279963.jpg

green hair under blacklight

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:46 PM

file_279964.jpg

hope lm not to late for the simon says.. been away 4 days... this is my hair do a couple of weeks ago.. after having all me hair chopped.. and straightened.. :)..)) hahaha tedz..little mini me. you all look just cool

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 2:12 PM

file_279965.jpg

I hope arm hair qualifies. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 8:45 PM

file_279966.jpg

LOL@Kort!!! Sexy! ;) Ok, ok, better late than never huh! Here's my bad hair day! :( Nikki, I love ur cheeky expression! ;) Jocko, these shots of urs are too cool! Modesty, I love the POV!!! That's what I call to dominate the situation! ;) LOL@Joe!!! Love that red wig!! So hot on ya! ;) Cyn, Cyn, I'm sure I've seen that shot before! O_o LMAO@Krista!!! I think u're so brave to do that to ur hair dear and even more for showing it! LOL!!! ;P Sheila darling, I so much love that second shot, the one on the right! I dunno why, but to me it really shows who u are for some reason!! PLayful and loving! Wicked shot! Rich?? is that really u??? I thought it was a pic from a movie!! I swear!! Now u're an impressive guy!! O_O Kim, ur daughters have beautiful hair!!! I mean, wow, so fluffy and curly!! I love that type of hair!! If I remember correctly from previous pics of urself, they've got that from u right?! LMAO@Teddy!! Wicked manip my 'lil Bear!! ;)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 8:47 AM

Dang girl, not half as sexy as you! ;^P Yes, I like tousled hair so I wouldn't call it a bad hair day. =] Great shot -- I love your bathroom portraits! Keep'em coming, hahaha!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 8:58 AM

Gotta agree with TwoPynts...something about that pic.

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 11:38 AM

Oooooooh blushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D I have a few more actually! I think I will dedicate one of them to u some of these days my dear Kortalouche! ;) Thx Chuck! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 12:14 PM

OoooooOOOOOooo! I can barely contain myself!!! I sure hope it is soon Pascalou! 8-]

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 12:49 PM

Hehe!! I'll do my best sweety! I have tones of pics waiting to be uploaded and some are quite old by now!! I try to go in Chronological order so....it might take a while! ;P

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:08 PM

::sigh:: I understand. I guess I will just have to pine away until that glorious day... ;-P P&K, --Kortalouche!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:20 PM

popped in to see why all the e-bots are flooding in... hahaha had them switch off whilst away... shelia love your hair ..aways look stunning and so neat.. you make a gorgeous pair.. lovely photo.. oh my...@ rich.. l use to own a toliet brush like that.. a goose with hair cut just like that... kristarene.. beautiful colour @ cindy your daughter is gorgeous.. hugs my daughter shares the same name .. sarah @ joe hope that finger hasnt been up yeah nose.. hehehehe l agree with the wife... prefer the short style @ modesty stunning what gorgeous eyes.. beautiful photo @ jocko .. hahah scarey man @ kort .. tosses you some immac and a razor.. hope that is your armpit @ pascale sassy girl.. woooo hoooo

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.