Sat, Sep 21, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Scavenger Hunt 38: Something edible that is BLUE

Kristanene ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 7:17 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

file_281742.jpg

Hey everyone! I finally got time to read the list today, and this little bugger is the very first thing I thought of, so I went and grabbed one and took a shot. This is a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher..not the best in the world for you, obviously, since it's candy..but it tastes darned good!!

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 12:25 PM

perfect so was your toungue BLUE afterwards??... like the blue and yellow colors together!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 4:15 PM

Hehe!!! I'd say this is perfect!!! I can't think of anything to eat that is blue other than candies actually!!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 5:15 PM

@ Krista - this is TOO SwEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Cool! @ Pascale...there loads MORE...out there...somewhere!!! Just WAITING to be captured! Think Blueeeeee

Kristanene ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 7:22 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2005 at 7:23 PM

There's at least one other food that I can think of..real food...that's blue and edible....you guys'll think of it eventually, and I wanna see! :-) Hehe. hugs And yup Kimmers, it does turn the tongue blue, but that's part of the fun!! :-D

Message edited on: 08/08/2005 19:23

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 7:50 PM

A blue edible thingie??? A NATURAL blue edible thingie??? O_O Jeez! I must be brain dead but I still can't think of any!! I mean REALLY blue??? Nah!

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 8:46 PM

UKmac is growing his own :D

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 9:00 PM

Huh??? O_o Ganja is GREEN! ;P

Kristanene ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 9:43 PM

Yep Pascale!! :-) A NATURAL blue edible thingie!! No genetic alterations, and not Kentucky Bluegrass (if you're a cow...or horse...or sick cat). It can grow in the wild or be farmed/grown. You can even get it at McDonalds!! Now, doesn't that really make you wonder??!! :-D Hey, this is like I Spy..or 20 Questions! LOL Fun!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 9:48 PM

O_o!!! I NEVER eat at Mc Donalds!! Such crappy food in there! Yuk! Anyway...scratching head Natural blue and edible?! Jeez!!! I have no idea!!! Everything is green or red, orange, yellow, dark brown, white, dark red...but blue???

Kristanene ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 6:16 AM

LOL Yep, blue. And this is one of the healthier options at McDonalds..y'know, they do have salads, fruit, yogurt, and stuff, lol, it's not all cheeseburgers, fries, and nuggets anymore. :-D I love their California Cobb salad..not sure if they have the same thing in England or not, but it's great! :-) Hehe.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 7:05 AM

hehe, Krista! i had a few jolly ranchers yesterday at the doctors' office. drug reps always keep us in supply! i had raspberry strawberry or something like that. it was a new flavor i guess! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 11:42 AM

Ooooooooh! Ice cream???? YES!!! Ice cream can be blue indeed! :D

Kristanene ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:15 PM

Well, ice cream wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but..good point! :-) LOL All this time I was thinking blueberries!! :-D

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:39 PM

But....blueberries aren't blue! They're dark-dunno-what-color! Looks nearer to black to me! Mmmmmh! O_o I guess it's cos I have a light blue in mind for some reason....

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:47 AM

"I can't think of anything to eat that is blue..." I took my daughter to Ryans last week and she got the BLUE jello. I laughed as everyone knows the RED jello (with whipped cream and strawberries is muchly superior!). Besides, a jello closeup would be quite cool (pun intended).

maggiemai ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 6:29 PM

file_281744.jpg

What about "Blue" berries? :-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

maggiemai ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 6:50 PM

PS...sorry about that bite out of that one strawberry! hehehe

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Kristanene ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 12:56 AM

Hehe, yep, that's exactly what I was thinking off through the whole thread. :-) I was going to take a shot of a McDonalds fruit and yogurt parfait if no one else posted any blueberries soon, lol. Great shot Maggie!! Looks SOOO tasty!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 7:43 PM

Mmmmmh! I'm wondering if I'm color blind here or what but to me, Blue berries are NOT actually blue! scratching head Anybody else sees them as blackish??

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.