Wed, Oct 2, 9:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Miss April Problem

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:00 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_281707.jpg

Hi All I have just put miss April into poser 6 and am using Danae - Radiance Pro Light System DMPoseBoutique 4 Render settings were set half way between draft and Final

Can anyone suggest why the skin texture is breaking up on the legs

Regards

K

Message edited on: 08/07/2005 15:04

elzoejam ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:16 PM

Isn't Miss April a wet texture? I think that's just themoisture being shined on by lights. Sarah

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:27 PM

Hi Sarah thanks for your reply yes ashe has a wet and dry Mat this was the dry one

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:36 PM

file_281709.jpg

This is the Wet one and still very poor around the knees Regards K

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:38 PM

Nah, it's just the tex stretching.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

elzoejam ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:44 PM

Well in that casem Sam is right. Just texture stretching. You can smooth it out with postwork. Or you can change the pose to a less extreme pose, but I like the one you're using :-) Sarah

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 3:58 PM

Ok thanks Sam & Sarah for your help I shall continue with more testing and postwork Regards K

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:06 PM

file_281710.jpg

mmmmmmm Just done a standup pose and no better I don't think I had this problem with Poser 5

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:32 PM

The Miss April body textures are quite larege (3000 x 4000).
Try increasing the maximum texture size so that Poser doesn't resize them, or resize them in PSP or PS or similar.
Additionally try reducing the shading rate to (say) 0.5 or even 0.2

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:39 PM

too much floor waxing and washing..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:43 PM

shaving scars :D

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:44 PM

Hi Noel thanks I will give that a go And Pakled "not my babes" they get treated like Queens ;-) Regards K

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 4:50 PM

file_281711.jpg

I thank I have got it now I put the Render settings right up to final and that's seems to have cured the problem. I can see I still have lots to learn about P6 Thanks for all you replies and help Regards K

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 5:19 PM · edited Sun, 07 August 2005 at 5:27 PM

Make sure your not using Texture Filtering, as this is a huge memory hog.
Switch to "Manual Settings", click "Acquire from Auto" and then turn it off.

Message edited on: 08/07/2005 17:27

imagist ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 5:49 PM

file_281712.jpg

Thanks Noel for that tip this is my final image on this thread before I move onto getting some work done ;-) Regards Keith

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 7:17 AM

There is also an extra, 'unnatural' fold under her right breast that needs tweaking. Real breast just don't hang like that.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

mikeberg ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 7:59 AM

I'm sure she has a psoriasis problem.

blonderella ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 2:36 PM

dphoadley...isn't that just a shadow? that's what it looks like from here, but I've been know to be... gasp...wrong! L imagist...gorgeous image! awesome work...Morris makes the most fantastic stuff...DM does too...alas, that wreaks havoc in my wallet...hehe

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 10:27 PM

If it's a shadow, then it's a wierd one. Frankly, to me it looks like the underlying vectors were over flexed, and mismatched in some way. I like the torso and lower body; it truly looks like a real woman. But the face leaves me cold, her features seem to me to be too 'brassy', too seof conceited. She does not look to me like someone I'd like to know intimately. That's just the way I feel.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.