Sat, Sep 21, 6:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon sayz "shoe" me your....

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 11:52 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 2:25 AM

file_281808.jpg

favorite shoes or unique and interesting shoes!!!!!!!! American highheeled wooden shoes here... not fun to hike in LOL they make me laugh!! now shoe me some interestin shoes!! :O)

kimmers ♥ :O)

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 12:43 PM

file_281809.jpg

Now you've just reminded me I need to get some new boots!

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 1:12 PM

wow you have put some miles on those babies!!! they are probally lots more comfy than my wooden ones lol... nice shot of them too!!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 4:20 PM

file_281810.jpg

Claude's hiking shoes ! Picture taken during our trek on the Teide (Tenerife) in January 2005... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 6:35 PM

file_281812.jpg

nice hiking boots!! ok anyone else have anyshoes to show!!?? ok well i have another i will share then since theres not that many mabey i just like shoes more than most!!.. love those hiking boots of Claudes the sure look sturdy for climbin! these ones are about 70 years old... shot them in Michagan .. !!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 9:35 PM

file_281813.jpg

Thought I'd SNEAK...ER one in! L8r! Joe

UKmac ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 11:59 PM

file_281814.jpg

My nephew wearing my work wellies........ A bit on the large size for him

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 12:19 AM

file_281816.jpg

Nice footwear people, i particulary love them huge boots of yours Steve, LOL!!!! I already showed these....need i say more?

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 3:44 AM

file_281818.jpg

Sam had a 'lil fun with mine!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 7:58 AM · edited Tue, 09 August 2005 at 7:59 AM

file_281819.jpg

I'm a "shoe-in" ((groans everywhere)) for best shoes with this pair of jack slaps, or flip flops as we call them here in Florida. Maybe not the best pair of shoes I have, but essential summer wear here in the Hurricane state. These are official Atlanta Olympic games footware. I got them last year for 75% off, yeah! =oP

Message edited on: 08/09/2005 07:59

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Kristanene ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:36 PM

file_281821.jpg

Great shoes everyone! Hehe, I'm a shoe-aholic! These are my absolute favorite pair of shoes, complete with my ten little piggies and the worn out toe marks where I wear them so much. LOL And, best of all, they go with absolutely everything!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 1:41 PM

Kort, I love flip flaps and in Black&Red, man, how stylish! ;) Krista, I totally love these!! I want the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!! O_O

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 2:40 PM

love all the shoes ... Andreas too cool wih your name on them and Kristianene so stylish!! oh i cannot wear thongs!! nope .. botherbetween my toes.. and looks like your wonderful shoes got chewed on... and i adore the big boots and the patriotic sneakers!! really awesome shots !!! Kimmers!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 2:54 PM

I'm actually quite curious about these weird shoes of urs Kim! Are they decorative objects??

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 7:27 PM

nope pascale.. one is highheeled wooded shoes made in holland mich they are wearable and for fun...not comfy!!...lol and the other are old boots that were from around 1915- to 1930 ... not sure on the date....

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 9:49 PM

U can actually wear these wooden stuff?? Jeez! I believe u when u say it's not comfy!!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 8:16 AM

Wooden shoes have a long and multi-cultural history! They are known from Japan (great for snowy days), Italy (Renaissance courtesans wore really tall ones under their dresses), Holland (all those Dutch children) and Germany (think Hummel) and France (they are called sabots, and the word "sabotage" comes from throwing the sabots into the machinery, as though they slipped off by accident). Made right, with a bottom slightly curved for walking, they are comfortable. Made poorly, and you'll regret every step. Carolly

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 10:27 AM

Cool shoes everyone!Kimmie I can't imagine anyone walking in those things.Thanks for the explanation of the origins of the word "sabotage",Carolly.I love that kind of stuff. Hmmmm.Andreas those look mighty familiar...lol. Not sure I have any shoes worth photographing but I'll check my closet...:)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 12:32 PM

Well, sabots are quite comfy shoes indeed!! I used to wear them a lot as a kid actually and I loved it I must say! But these Deutch ones look really too distorted to be walked in!! O_o

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.