Fri, Oct 4, 4:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Goblin from Have

Jules53757 ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 3:28 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 2:31 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/hondara7.htm

Have has a wonderful character created, Goblin. The hint, there are some props invisible, additional horns and a "tool" called mara. Make it visible and you will be impressed ;) A real monster!! (WARNING ADULT ONLY !!!)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

mapps ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 6:59 PM

LOL Thanks for the Link, he is realy cool :-)

ford3auss ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 8:57 PM

Thank you..

Carcinogen ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 9:03 PM

I was thinking Genzo would have some hidden "easter eggs", but alas, I find nothing.

GRiMAge ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 9:38 PM

Wow! It look very cool! Thank you for the tip! :) Grim

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 2:14 AM

The easter egg(s) for Genzo is available at: http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/modern_art2.htm You have to find it

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Carcinogen ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:59 AM

100 not 0. LOL!!! Thank you, Jules!

dona_ferentes ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 3:12 PM

Thanks a million for that link. I've been browsing marketplaces looking to purchase just the 'perfect' little guy for my project - and not only is this the best I've seen, but FREE? Thanks again.

Starkdog ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 6:41 PM

UHhh, I downloaded the "art" piece, but I do not see how this works with Genzo. The assorted anatomical pieces would work with Aniko or Eroko, but I do not see how to incorporate them. Am I missing something? Is there a hidden message that links things? Some of the Japanese Poser humor I do not understand. Thanks, -The Starkdog

Carcinogen ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:50 PM

Keep looking, Stark. It's there. 100 or zero is a riddle. If you're totally stumped IM me and I'll give you another hint.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 2:35 AM

First mark the bullseye and delete it. Click on one of the remaining parts, set its dials all to reset and you will see what it is. Export this as Wavefront obj. Make sure you uncheck everythin in the hierarchy window except your obj. Uncheck all export options except "Morph target". Save it wherever you want and then delete it from the window. Do so for the rest of the bunch. Once you will see something like a joystick for Genzo. Save this as a prop. When you saved everything and your window is empty, load ANIKO and load the saved morphtargets to her hip, one by one. Save this figure as Aniko_complete or so. Thats it.

Ulli

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.