Sat, Sep 21, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon sayz ..."Give me a hand"

aangus ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 2:56 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 8:55 AM

file_282243.jpg

Lets see those artistic hands then? Perhaps we'll find out now who used to be a Carpenter or a Butcher before? or whos got a cool hand look...

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 3:48 PM

Mmmmmh! There's lots of Simon sez around at the moment or is it just me??? O_o

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 3:50 PM

file_282244.jpg

I used to be an alien smuggler, but you meet too many undesirables that way. If you look closely at my pointer finger knuckle, you can see the slight scar I have from a hatchet incident of my youth that nearly cut off my finger. Ahhh, the good 'ol days.... ;-]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Kristanene ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 6:08 PM

file_282245.jpg

Very creative Aangus! Hey, I've got a scar like that from a butcher knife TwoPynts..It runs across my ring and pinkie fingers of my left hand, but you can't see it in my shot. I was trying to cut open a watermelon by myself when I was 8 or 9...I wanted some, and no one else wanted to cut it for me! lol

jocko500 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:29 PM

file_282246.jpg

here my hand in the blacklight

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 10:52 PM

now this is a Simon i LOVE!!!! i really love seeing people's hands!!! I'm soooooo glad you did this, Anthony! Now, tell me about your hand, please!!! How did you do that? Cool pictures guys! Krista, Kort...you guys had some close calls as kids! Jock...neat black light picture! i might post of pic of my hand tomorrow. :)

soulofharmony ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 2:40 AM

what a cool idea .. see what l can do after work.. :)...))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 11:35 AM

file_282247.jpg

I LOVE YOU! muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah!!!! (from the signs challenge- "sign language")

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 11:47 AM

Mmmmm, metallic handyness...too cool! =]

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 3:51 PM

you whoooo... i wonder what the new Simon will be?? (pssst^^^... nudge, nudge...)

Kristanene ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 4:13 PM

Kort didn't forfeit, right? Cuz I looked at the list and it'd take me a week to come up with a new one. LOL

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 7:44 PM

la la la... no, we'll give him some time, could just be away for the weekend... ;]

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 9:38 AM

Sorry...it WAS a busy weekend...and we've had them so fast and furious lately, I thought we could use a little breather.

Kristanene ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 11:58 AM

LOL Good idea. There have been a ton of them lately it seems. :-)

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 12:08 PM

well there's a new one going right now!!! :D

Kristanene ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 12:30 PM

LMAO Oh my!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.