Sat, Sep 21, 6:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Good price on Hexagon

whkguamusa ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 6:22 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:44 PM

Don't know if it is kosher to bring up deals on other sites here, but there is a very good offer on full versions of Hexagon on a 3d site that is not Renderosity - starts with 3dc...... good price - no idea how long it will last wayne k guam usa

GWeb ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 12:01 PM

Post the link please

Ringo ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 12:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/store/display.mv?new+vs_eovia_hexa#eovia_hexINT

Here it is. http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/store/display.mv?new+vs_eovia_hexa#eovia_hexINT

GWeb ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 5:14 PM

I am not buying it for $149 because my demo ran out and do not know if it have symmeterical function I want I am not buying it I am not buying it I am not buying it I am not buying it :D

Ringo ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 5:40 PM

It has symmetrical function.

GWeb ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 5:53 PM · edited Thu, 11 August 2005 at 5:56 PM

i need more info than what you just posted. btw the shift keys are broken. i need to use other way around without it. if i get a new keyboard the shift keys will still be broken. :) edited to decapitalize letters

Message edited on: 08/11/2005 17:56

whkguamusa ( ) posted Thu, 11 August 2005 at 10:30 PM

Put Hexagon into paint select mode (click icon - no shift key needed) Click and drag Anything the cursor passes over will be added to the selection. Works for faces, edges and points. wayne k guam usa must be hard to make those smiley faces without the shift key

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.