Sat, Sep 21, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Giving you a big Hug!!!!

Zabeth ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 4:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 6:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1023034

I'm finnishing writing my report... Still a lot of work to do!!!

We are fine! Everything is okay :-)))))))))))))))
YEAH!!! That's COOL!!! Hehe!

I miss you a lot, but the addicted that i am has to stop browsing and commenting and get to work!

So, i'm off... Hope you enjoy this little gift?!
See ya later....alligator ;-p

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 5:36 AM

Hugs back atcha, and dont work to hard ya hear!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Kristanene ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 9:25 AM

Oh, I definitely know all about reports to write. LOL Before I decided to do photography I was pre-law, and talk about writing a LOT!!!! :-) Remember, taking regularly scheduled short breaks helps keep your brain from frying. Hehe. hugs Awesome shot, btw, sooooo cute!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 10:23 AM

smiles right back atcha :o))) ...in awhile crocodile ;]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 1:43 PM

Yeah...you DO need breaks like Krista said to keep your spirits and energy level up!!!! School is sooooo much work, but i'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself some too! hugs and smiles back at ya!!!! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 1:59 PM

U're gonna make it sweety!!! A huge hug back at ya girl and all my love!! Super mega bisous! :)

Zabeth ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 5:07 PM

Okay... Report was delivered today... Now a few exams... And... hehe... will see... But now!!! Studying time! :-((((( And HugeHugs@all of you

Kristanene ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 10:41 PM

Have fun studying Beth!! Be sure to have lots of drinks when you're done!! I'm drunk now, so, off to the shot glass I go for more (got a job at a portrait studio, celebrating LMAO). It's always fun to have drinks after exams...If you aren't old enough, I'm so sorry for you!! It's a great stress reliever! Have fun sweetie, and don't work too awfully hard!! Kudos on getting your report done!! hugs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.