Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Scavenger Hunt #11...Rhymes

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 11:59 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 7:14 AM

file_282713.jpg

Black Cat! :) This is our new baby, Pixie! Kemal and I adopted her last night!!! What a SWEETIE she is!!! She's adjusting quite well...wants nothing other than to play and to lay on our laps! We made a little bed for her inbetween our desks...nah...she wants either my lap or his! And she slept with us all night. she woke up a few times wanting to play...chasing our toes! LOL! wouldn't be so bad except i have the flu. :( we almost came home with TRIPLETS!!!! Kemal took a pic of me and all 3 of them. as much as we wanted ALL of them, we decided just to take one. pic isn't that good, but i feel pretty bad this morning and don't feel like takin' more. you should see the other pics i took. Yikes! :) anyway, we're THRILLED to be parents!!!!!!!!! :)

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 6:16 PM

file_282715.jpg

HEL-LO! I was feeling kinda MELLOW, so I made some YELLOW JELLO! L8r! Joe

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 10:28 PM

file_282716.jpg

..and he yelled Hey Man! Quick shoot the chute!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Kristanene ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 9:28 AM

Awww, your kitty's such a little cutie!! Pretty soon you guys are going to be just like me and Nick and feel that it's completely normal to call yourselves "mommy" and "daddy" to a cat. :-D LOL I'm SO sorry you have the flu, that's rough...I've only had it once ever, and I felt like I was going to die..even my hair hurt! big hugs Hope you feel better soon!!! Take it easy chick!! -Krista

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 9:58 AM

LOL @ Joe! My throat hurts, Joe! I think i need some of that Mello Jello, dude!!! :) Doug, that's a helluva shot!!!! What the hell IS that though??? Never saw anything like this. It doesn't look like a regular parachute. there are strings at the BACK. and that other one doesn't look like a regular chute either. he's hangin' from a flag!!! what's the SCOOP on this??? :) Krista, i'll tell you a secret but don't tell anyone. :) When kemal and i talk to the kitten, we refer to each other and Papa and Mama!!! How many cats do you and Nick have? i'm feeling a bit better this morning, Krista. thanks! last night i was sittin' in my chair and was so dizzy i almost passed out just sittin. i slept half the day. little Pixie laid in my lap almost all day too!!! jeesh she's a sweetie!!!

Kristanene ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 12:34 PM

file_282717.jpg

Me and Nick just have the one kitty, Nermal. She's a little over a year old. This is a pic of me and her on the day that we got her. She was so tiny, and blended in so perfectly, that Nick nearly sat on her like 10 times when I'd put her in the desk chair to sleep (still her fav place to sleep cuz it's cushy). And in the winter, she either crawls under the covers and sleeps on our feet, or, if you happen to put your arm out to the side, she curls up under your arm. LOL She's such a spoiled rotten baby. LOL

jcv2 ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 1:11 PM

Hiya, congrats with your family-extension! Pixie, hmmm, sounds like a dot on the screen. Well, Pixie looks dotty enough LOL! You'll have a great time together, that's for sure! Whew!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 1:29 PM

Awwwwwww, I LOVE that picture, Krista!!! You guys look ADORABLE!!!!! Nermal is soooo cute! We've only had Pixie 2 days & she's already spoiled rotten! when kemal and i are at our desk, she's sleeping on either my lap or his. and at night, yep...she's in our bed with us. we're so scared we're gonna squish her 'cause she's so tiny! so we're both not sleepin' that good 'cause we're kinda watchin' out for her. i have a story to tell about spoilin' her rotten...think i'll wait till i post my first pic in my gallery though! :) LOL, Jan-Carel! Well, guess we could call her the "Pixelator!" :)

Kristanene ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 4:22 PM

Or you could call her what Nick and I have taken to calling Nermal... "Little Evil" or "Destructo". But we mean them both endearingly, of course. ;-)

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 3:24 AM

Sheila...It's a parachute.They dropped in on the car races using smoke and streamers. One had an American flag and this one har a Canadian flag. These chutes are for control and trick stuff. Don't know much about parachuting. Why anyone would jump off a plane is beyond me, but it looked cool.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 9:03 AM

Cool! they don't look like parachutes, Doug!! But if they're for trick stuff maybe that's why they look different! i would jump out of a plane!!!! kemal has done it before...in the army. he and i were recently talking about parachuting together. oh man i would LOVE to!!! Sounds sooooo exciting! we almost did it, but we're trying to really be careful and take care of our bodies...and bones! :) a guy we work with...him and his mom just went parasailing this summer in Florida. His mom is gonna be disabled for LIFE. The people operating the boat or whatever did something wrong and oh man they messed her up good. and a few years ago, and mom and her daughter from Louisville were in Florida parasailing...they were killed. All that stuff sounds great, but then when you look at the risks... Krista...haha...:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.