Tue, Oct 22, 10:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Sci-fi Space creation plugin... ?

Moonbiter ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 11:13 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:59 AM

This possibly should have went in the Photoshop forum but I suspect I'll have better luck getting the right answer here in the Poser forum. Does anyone know the name of the plugin/s for Photoshop that allowed you to create stars, nebulas, and galaxies in Photoshop? I remember a lot of folks were using it to make Poser backgrounds. IIRC it was a demo and if you upgraded it could do planets and other space objects. I had the demo, then lost it due to a HD crash and now a long time later I'm looking for it again. I've done several searches here and on the net for it but without the name I'm kind lost. Thanks in advance.

spedler ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 11:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.diardsoftware.com/

This sounds like Universe Image Creator - see the link. A great plug-in.

Steve

jarm ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 11:38 AM

There's also a couple from Flamingpear.com that can do similar items too. I have both the flamingpear and diard products, they are both useful.

Moonbiter ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 2:09 PM

Universe Image Creator was the one I was thinking of... except I kept wanting to call it Solaris, but I knew that wasn't right. Thanks for the link spedler. Jarm I'll check out the ones from Flamingpear too. Thanks for the tip.

dlfurman ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 2:55 PM

I love the Diard plugins. Get the bundle. From Flamingpear Solar Cell,Lunar Cell and Glitterato (sp?)

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 13 August 2005 at 6:48 PM · edited Sat, 13 August 2005 at 6:52 PM

there's another one called Celestia..;) hang on..;)

Message edited on: 08/13/2005 18:51
http://www.shatters.net/celestia/download.html

Message edited on: 08/13/2005 18:52

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Moonbiter ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 2:17 AM

Wow Celestia looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the link.

Khai ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 2:25 AM

Attached Link: http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_star_field.html

or you can get serious ;) (some Photoshop / PSP skills needed - no additional plugins required)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.