Sat, Oct 5, 10:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Arajishi-jo "Brave Lion Castle" Gate ($8.50)

Meshbox ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 3:23 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:22 AM
Online Now!

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=chikako

**C1VA01-3DS Arajishi-jo Gate**

Irashaimase! Behold Arajishi-jo gate, the noble entryway to the fictional Brave Lion Castle! This model is built to withstand the assault of rebel samurai or yabanjin barbarians. Protect your fortress with the new Arajishi-jo Gate!

Build your next Japanese genre artistic design or animation, rpg or game around this fantastic keep of the samurai. Each product ships with an easily modified, unwrapped medium resolution texture map (1024x1024).

Arajishi-jo Gate includes a Poser 6 Prop (pp2) version! Just drop the Arajishi-jo Gate folder into your Poser 6/Runtime/libraries/Props directory. Works best with IBL lighting! Works fine with Poser 5 and Poser 6.

Arajishi-jo Gate 3DS geometry has been tested with MAX 7, Vue (4, 4 Pro, 5 Esprit), Bryce 5 and Cinema 4D 8.

Support is available for this product through its official support forum at http://www.meshbox.com//phpBB/viewforum.php?f=18

ajgate_splash.jpg

Best regards,

chikako
Meshbox Design | 3D Models You Want

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 14 August 2005 at 3:45 PM

Looks cool but it could use some walls to be in ;) I really could have used this a while ago but I am sure I might still have a use for it.

Meshbox ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 12:26 PM
Online Now!

This is sort of a trial product to see about building a modularized line of Japanese "samurai era" components for making your own castles, towns, etc, your own private "chambara" movie ;-) Best regards, chikako Meshbox Design http://www.meshbox.com

Best regards,

chikako
Meshbox Design | 3D Models You Want

darken666 ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 12:33 PM

I'm certainly interested and will get the gate as soon as I've the cash for it. :)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 1:36 PM

I am very interested in samurai stuff since I have to do a lot of samurai illustration work. I will have to pick it up just to try and make sure there are other itmes later. :)

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 2:19 PM

Just now put it into my wish list ... I'll pick it up when I'm paid. :-) It would be fantastic to see Edo-era architectural props made by you, chikako. Your Tolkeinesque work has been stunning to see. I'd be more inclined to purchase historical Japanese items, however. Hope to see more! Dean

dante ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 3:57 PM

"I'd be more inclined to purchase historical Japanese items, however. Hope to see more!" Me too

jade_nyc ( ) posted Tue, 23 August 2005 at 2:55 PM

Oh that looks really, really nice chikako! nice job!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.