Wed, Oct 9, 6:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Help with this

leighp1 ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 5:25 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:21 AM

file_150080.jpg

Okay..most of the time my camera does okay...but for some reason it has gotten to be real grainy. Its a Panasonic digital camera. Not much to it, but it really used to take excellent pictures....Anyone got any ideas? Oh and this is my three year old daughter, AmyLee....

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 6:21 PM

Leigh. That looks like a PC in the background as opposed to a Mac. You may be in luck. This site has some great free tools for cleaning up digital photo's and scans. http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/index.html One of them should fix the skin tone and there is another that may get rid of some of the noise. Grain like this is often caused by underexposure. If your camera has a manual exposure overide funtion maybe you might want to set it a notch or too higher. If this happens in most lighting situations and it never happened before then I might consider that something is wrong with the camera's CCD or metering system.

leighp1 ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 6:44 PM

file_150081.jpg

Oh man...I can't even thank you enough!!! I have finally found something that will fix some of my pictures that I have been too embarassed to print out for family....I wanted to show you the difference this program made with this image.

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 6:47 PM

That is 100% better Leigh. Glad to be of help. This is what we want this forum to be like.

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 5:37 PM

file_150083.jpg

Hi Leigh, hope you don't mind me doing this...used to print color photographs.Looks like fluorescent lighting,difficult to color correct.Try adding magenta and a little blue to clean up the color. kewasi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.