Sun, Oct 6, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: More Columbarium "photo-graphics"

GiMi53 ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 2:32 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1025890

file_284886.jpg

The link brings you to the overall view of the "monument" which I shooted from different angles... So far, I have posted two "photo-graphics"... (and I was happy and surprised by all the positive reactions ! ) But I did more... So, I would be interested in your opinion.... Sorry for the size of this collage and thanks already for your comments... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

nathalie06 ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 4:32 PM

Ciao Michel ! a beautiful sample of this architecture, but I suspect that you did many others of it ;-)))) It's really a very beautiful structure. Well on I like wood, and this type of sculpture made me think of the construction of a boat (I built some out of wood with Giancarlo... it's the first thing of which that made me think). I particularly like all the plays of lights and shadows, and the perspective that there is in your series. And then the contrast with this beautiful blue sky emphasizes the whole. It's an architecture all in roundnesses and when one looks at each one of these pieces of wood, the glance inevitably rises towards the sky... an idea of release, of rise towards God or another world. It's very spiritual in fact. And the architect who conceived it really did something of very suitable for this colombarium. All are different and show us another POV, but I would have evil to make a choice ! A very good series Michel.

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 4:53 PM

The possibilities on shooting this fascinating piece for getting fine graphics are boundless me thinks. Superb series, Michel!

Onslow ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 5:01 PM

Superb series - love the colours and graphical detail :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 6:58 PM

makes for a lovely collage in the contrasting color & geometric curves! :] yes... endless possibilities

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 12:22 PM

I love these kinds of subjects! What a great opportunity. I'd be there for a while. Just last week, I spent 30 minutes shooting a bunch of stair railings (LOL).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.